Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? (1249 Views)

Recovering Lost Threads On The NYSC Board / NYSC 2013 Batch A Closing Date Extension, How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? by Pvictor10(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hardly can a day go without Yokiti closing two or more threads here.

1. Is it the more thread you close, the more dividend you received?

2. Do you take it as a fun or hobby?

3. Are you less busy to that extent?

4. Fighting for Mod of the year?

5. Let me stop here, no insult please. Just wanna know why?

#PLEASEDON'TBANME
Re: Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? by yorex2011: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
He's doing his job na.. Closing duplicate threads
Re: Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? by mydex93(f): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
THREAD CLOSED[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? by Pvictor10(m): 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
mydex93:
THREAD CLOSED[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]

Hope all is well?
Re: Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 2:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Seriously yokiti deserve to be sanctioned, someone will post and important stuff n d bagga will close it pure rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? by AMZYMAYO(m): 3:51am On Oct 24, 2014
You beat me to opening this thread. Have wondered, several times, why he does that. Please, I kneel down dey beg, minimize your brutality- Yokiti.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? by adonismuller(m): 5:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Ignorance is a disease, that is why as a leader in Nigeria you must learn to overlook things! If not for yokiti you won't even know the correct information/see different topic on nysc section....just imagine that like 20 other people create this same topic u just created,how would it seem to you?.....atleast by now you should have known that the 1st of every topic is maintained and any other subsequent one will be closed to avoid duplication and clumsyness...please next time make inquiries before u come here to insult ppl thereby making jest of your own self by showing how timid you are! ....... Before you would wana quote me back with rage,,,,ask urself have you ever been the 1st to open a topic and it was closed? Do you bother checking if the topic/related topic exists before opening one? Nice day......

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? by Miner13: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2014
adonismuller:
Ignorance is a disease, that is why as a leader in Nigeria you must learn to overlook things! If not for yokiti you won't even know the correct information/see different topic on nysc section....just imagine that like 20 other people create this same topic u just created,how would it seem to you?.....atleast by now you should have known that the 1st of every topic is maintained and any other subsequent one will be closed to avoid duplication and clumsyness...please next time make inquiries before u come here to insult ppl thereby making jest of your own self by showing how timid you are! ....... Before you would wana quote me back with rage,,,,ask urself have you ever been the 1st to open a topic and it was closed? Do you bother checking if the topic/related topic exists before opening one? Nice day......

I wonder ooooo
what you see is before any thread is closed. yokiti do link it with a similar one early created or redirect it to where such could be posted and strongly belief yokiti still follow same trend.
I have seen the mod in nysc section as the most active and performing in this forum.
keep up the good work
Yokiti bravo!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? by Miner13: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2014
pvictor10
check this out
)
NYSC To Receive 500 Naira As Daily Feeding Allowance....
by tomiryz. 2 posts & 176 views. 5:29pm On Oct 23 (yokiti)
FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members
by bugs2. 18 posts & 738 views. 5:28pm On Oct 23 (yokiti)
Corp Members To Receive Daily Feeding Allowance
by haywhy28. 7 posts & 227 views. 5:27pm On Oct 23 (yokiti)
NYSC Members To Receive N500 As Daily Feeding Allowance
by hawdi. 13 posts & 308 views. 5:26pm On Oct 23 (yokiti)

can you notice any similarities in this
if yes!
definitely the same thing is applicable to your thread.
so have a cogent reason before littering the section with unnecessary and baseless complain thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nysc

1 Like

Re: Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? by Isryl02(m): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2014
Miner13:

I wonder ooooo
what you see is before any thread is closed. yokiti do link it with a similar one early created or redirect it to where such could be posted and strongly belief yokiti still follow same trend.
I have seen the mod in nysc section as the most active and performing in this forum.
keep up the good work
Yokiti bravo!!!
if that's the rule, I guess he's doing his job well then, cos the number of threads on Poly/Uni discrimination in education section is very irritating, making me wanna accuse the mods of double standard.
Re: Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? by Pvictor10(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2014
Miner13 and adonismuller

THANKS FOR THE INSULTS.

What's wrong in asking for what you don't know?

You thinking I will reply in rage, kind of show u the kind of person you are.

Thanks again.

YOKITI, DO THE NEEDFUL AND CLOSE THIS THREAD. I'M SERIOUS.
Re: Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? by mydex93(f): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2014
Pvictor10:

Hope all is well?
LoL
Re: Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? by Toscoas2(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2014
Pvictor10:
Miner13 and adonismuller

THANKS FOR THE INSULTS.

What's wrong in asking for what you don't know?

You thinking I will reply in rage, kind of show u the kind of person you are.

Thanks again.

YOKITI, DO THE NEEDFUL AND CLOSE THIS THREAD. I'M SERIOUS.
Is never a wrong thing to ask abt wat you.Knw nothing abt but in ur situation is like you don't read well abt those topics being closed by yokiti or can I say you hate yokiti for doing his good job.
next time pay attention to wat you read and make something meaningful out of it then you will have good understanding of what you don't Knw and ask question abt it.
Pele in Yoruba voice

1 Like

Re: Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? by Pvictor10(m): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Toscoas2:

but in ur situation is like you don't read well
Pele in Yoruba voice

I can read well too the quoted words. Continue, there is God in everything we are doing.
Re: Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
[size=32pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size] heheheh the fear of yokiti

1 Like

Re: Why Is Yokiti Always Closing Threads? by yokiti: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Op, I do hope you have gotten the clarification you seek from posters above. Please be informed that we shall appreciate if you use the mail mod feature next time you have any query.
Below is the forum's rule backing duplicates' threads closing action of the moderators:
14. Please search the forum before creating a
new thread on Nairaland.
18. Don't spam the forum by posting the same
content many times.
Special appreciation to those that took their time in explaining to the thread's author why some actions "were, are and will always be" taken by the board's moderators.
We enjoin you to obey all forum's rule so as to enable us to serve you better; wishing you memorable moment surfing nairaland.
In our ajuwaya spirit; One love!!!

8 Likes

(1)

Redeployment From Kogi State / Why Do Banks Charge 200 Naira From Corpers' Allowee, Is It Legal Or Illegal. / How Do I Correct My Name On Nysc Registeration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.