Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Best Elect/elect Departments - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Elect/elect Departments (870 Views)

Unilorin 2016/2017 Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departments / 5 Boring Departments In Nigerian Universities / Schools Here In Nigerian That Offer Part Time Programme On Elect/elect & Com Sci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Elect/elect Departments by sirrinky: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hey guys so i was conversing with some friends today,and we were kind of arguing about which school had the best departments of Elecet/Elect. in terms of
1. Lecturers
2.Labs/Workshop
3.Library and Research Materials
4.General conduciveness of the environment. Be it freedom from cult boys,or harrasment of chics by lecturers or forced blocking after exams.
So give us your take. The schools are

****UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN
****UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
****UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
Re: Best Elect/elect Departments by alentyno: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Unilag or UI
Re: Best Elect/elect Departments by mubitechnology: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Bayero university kano
Re: Best Elect/elect Departments by sirrinky: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
mubitechnology:
Bayero university kano
Thank you sir,but one of the three memtioned and nobody with sane mind goes to borno,yobe or kano.Too high a risk
Re: Best Elect/elect Departments by lawrenceunaa: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
sirrinky:

Thank you sir,but one of the three memtioned and nobody with sane mind goes to borno,yobe or kano.Too high a risk
u asked for his take and u want to limit him to ur idea undecided
Re: Best Elect/elect Departments by Nastydroid(m): 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
sirrinky:
Hey guys so i was conversing with some friends today,and we were kind of arguing about which school had the best departments of Elecet/Elect. in terms of
1. Lecturers
2.Labs/Workshop
4.General conduciveness of the environment. Be it freedom from cult boys,or harrasment of chics by lecturers or forced blocking after exams.

****UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN
****UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
****UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
Re: Best Elect/elect Departments by Nastydroid(m): 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
sirrinky:
1. Lecturers
2.Labs/Workshop

****UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN
****UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
****UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
is there no school in the east futo should be among.
Re: Best Elect/elect Departments by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:21am On Oct 24, 2014
futa is da bomb

1 Like

Re: Best Elect/elect Departments by Khalifa04: 7:09am On Oct 24, 2014
Ekiti state university (EKSU)
Re: Best Elect/elect Departments by sirrinky: 8:35am On Oct 24, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
u asked for his take and u want to limit him to ur idea undecided
Thanks but I think you didn't quite read the opening post.I'm. Not asking about the best engineering faculties in Nigeria. The question is which is best amongst the three out there.
Univeersity of Lagos
UI
Unilorin. There maybe others better than this 3 but I want. Facts on this 3 thanks
Re: Best Elect/elect Departments by chimhigher(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2014
UNIBEN OF LIFE
Re: Best Elect/elect Departments by jonddon(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2014
The answer u seek is FUTA. Rated the best elect elect dept in nigeria by NUC

(1) (Reply)

Mapoly 2014/2015 Session / Logic And Clear Thought / Afe Babalola University Increase in Clinical School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.