Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Sales Agents Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Agents Needed (1179 Views)

Sales Agents Needed Urgently / Re: Direct Sales Agents Needed / Looking For Sales Agents From Africa - Used Mobile Phones Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Agents Needed by akinjosh(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hello

Onward Glory Services Ltd, a FMCG distributive company requires the services of Sales Marketing Agent to market the company's product.
A minimum of a OND is required.
Interested candidates should send their CV to onwardglory@gmail.com
Candidates residing around, Bariga, Ebute-Metta, Yaba and Environs will be added advantage.
Re: Sales Agents Needed by Slickbishop(m): 5:35am On Oct 24, 2014
check that email add properly. i guess it s wrong. my phone refusd to forward it to the recipient.
Re: Sales Agents Needed by akinjosh(m): 6:34am On Oct 24, 2014
Slickbishop:
check that email add properly. i guess it s wrong. my phone refusd to forward it to the recipient.

Hello Slick bishop,
The e-mail address is correct, pls try to send ur CV again from another phone or computer.
Re: Sales Agents Needed by akinjosh(m): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2014
Hello All,
The vacancy is still very much available.

Send your CV to onward glory@gmail.com
Re: Sales Agents Needed by bimbos2007: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2014
If you are a young lady and you are fashionable, you like to deal with people and good with social media? and wish to work in a boutique in lekki phase 1 Vacancy available for u for part time job salary is 20k for the part time and you will work for just 3 days either Thursday - Saturday or Friday - Monday send cv to bimbos2007@yahoo.com
Re: Sales Agents Needed by akinjosh(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Still accepting CVs
Re: Sales Agents Needed by akinjosh(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2014
Vacancy still available...
Re: Sales Agents Needed by paulinemimi(f): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2014
bimbos2007:
If you are a young lady and you are fashionable, you like to deal with people and good with social media? and wish to work in a boutique in lekki phase 1 Vacancy available for u for part time job salary is 20k for the part time and you will work for just 3 days either Thursday - Saturday or Friday - Monday send cv to bimbos2007@yahoo.com

Forwarding my CV to u now! TnX...

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz / Post Avaiable Vacancies In Uyo Here / Ranstard Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.