Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Mexican Drug Cartel Kills Journalist - Uses Her Own Twitter Account Afterwards T - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mexican Drug Cartel Kills Journalist - Uses Her Own Twitter Account Afterwards T (742 Views)

Trending Mexican Movie: "What Life Took From Me" - Story So Far / Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! / If You Hate Mexican Soaps, Come Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mexican Drug Cartel Kills Journalist - Uses Her Own Twitter Account Afterwards T by oyinremie: 3:08am On Oct 24, 2014
A Mexican journalist named Dr María del Rosario Fuentes Rubio from Reynosa, Mexico, who spoke out against organised crime in her city was tracked down and brutally killed by Mexican drug cartel who then hacked into her twitter account and used it to announce her death and then posted a photo of her bloody, lifeless body.
The cruel pic was accompanied by a series of tweets, which started by saying: 'Friends and family, my real name is María del Rosario Fuentes Rubio. I am a physician. Today my life has reached its end. Do not make the same mistake I did.
According to our source:

She was known for tweeting under the name Felina and @Miut3 handle with the hashtag #reynosafollow to warn others about crime in her city, which has a reputation for corruption.
The Tamaulipas state prosecutor's office says it is investigating whether Dr Fuentes Rubio has been killed after being reported kidnapped by a gunman on Thursday.
Dr Fuentes Rubio was an administrator for Valor por Tamaulipas (which means Courage for Tamaulipas), the most popular citizen news hub in the state.

read full story here - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/10/mexican-drug-cartel-kills-journalist.html
Re: Mexican Drug Cartel Kills Journalist - Uses Her Own Twitter Account Afterwards T by itstpia1: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
lord have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Teenagers Develop 3D Printed Wristband That Pauses And Records Live TV / Anybody Here Watching 'scorpion'? / Stream & Watch The #mtvmama2015 Live Online!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.