Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do (811 Views)

Sexy Photos: Omotola Replies Fan (see Details) / Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do by Endougs(m): 6:05am On Oct 24, 2014
See what you need to do if you want to win the phone below:

Re: Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do by lokito: 6:35am On Oct 24, 2014
@OP, make she come comment on my instagram page, i'll give her some clothes to put on

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do by adonbilivit: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2014
nice
Re: Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do by Chanchit: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2014
How do we get the name of the single when we are not inside the studio with her when she's recording. Na Don Jazzy go win the thing laslas.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do by englishmart(m): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2014
Op. I need to move this to front-page.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do by nedu2000(m): 7:11am On Oct 24, 2014
'Key to the city'( sea- tea) ?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do by Endougs(m): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2014
Use the clue

Chanchit:
How do we get the name of the single when we are not inside the studio with her when she's recording. Na Don Jazzy go win the thing laslas.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do by Chanchit: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2014
Endougs:
Use the clue

Ok, lemme check it again.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2014
key 2 d sea tea (key to the city)
Re: Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Thanks to her buh am rocking my iphone 5

(1) (Reply)

Area Fada Charly Boy Releases New Photos / Cause Of Ebola Outbreak Exposed / Website Designer For Your Business,company And Personal Use CHEAPEST PRICE EVER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.