Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Actress Ronke Osodi Oke Shows Off Her Cute Mini-me Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ronke Osodi Oke Shows Off Her Cute Mini-me Son (713 Views)

Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 / Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed / Yoruba Actress, Ronke Oshodi Oke Dumps Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ronke Osodi Oke Shows Off Her Cute Mini-me Son by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 24, 2014
http://www.naijasizzle.com/?p=82

The boy is really cute and am sure the father must be handsome too... but does this boy really look like his mother?

(1) (Reply)

See Charly Boy Behind The Scene Video For The Cover Of A New Mag / Check Out Sneak Peak Photos Of Nicki Minaj’s 2015 Calendar / Yikes!! First Photos From The 2014 Headies Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.