Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... (903 Views)

Icloud(Clean,Lost/Stolen supported) And Network Unlocks. / ***NEW*** Mirror Your Smartphone Phones Media And Games On Your HDTV / With Or Without Gsm Phone Your Car Can Never Be Stolen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by Redstone(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2014
Hey friend,

If your Smartphone could still be stolen from you and resold in the flea market just like that, then you don’t own it yet. Trust me. A lot of robbery is going on within your locality, people are losing their gadgets by the day.

At ForteReg.com you can affirm the ownership of your smartphone. Create your FREE account today at www.fortereg.com & save up the IMEI/serial number of your Smartphone. This is just about the only way your phone could be recovered if stolen. In case you don't know, you or any of your relation or friend could be buying back what was stolen from you. Dial *#06# NOW and save up the IMEI on your account at www.fortereg.com

Follow us on Twitter: @Fortereg to get latest update.

See you there!

Team Fortereg

Re: If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by Redstone(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2014
Sadly, that's the truth.
Re: If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by babestella: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2014
My friend was robbed on CMS bridge last night, he lost his Ipad and Samsung galaxy S5 and some cash, but the sad story is that he doesn't know the IMEI or even the serial number of this items. How can you help him? Can he still recover the lost items?
Thanks. Stella
Re: If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by silverluci(f): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2014
How does this work?
Re: If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by Redstone(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2014
@babestella and @silverluci, @all friends on Nairaland.

ForteReg is a social network, an advocate of change in the society design to stop people from stealing gadgets and reselling it easily without being caught. Now if we have all gadgets registered and we all key into this network's value, it will be difficult for anyone to sell stolen stuffs out there because before I buy a used gadget, I will search the IMEI on ForteReg to know if it is stolen or not.

What information do you get when you check IMEI on ForteReg?

The information that comes to your screen is the owners name, email address, phone number and membership PIN number. One good thing you could do with this is that you could instantly call up the owners number to ask if he actually gave his or her phone out for sale. If he or she says yes, then you can be sure you are not buying a stolen phone, if he or she says no, you should know what to do.

Now if we all do these things, eventually people will not steal your Smartphone because one way or the other, they will not be able to sell it or they may eventually get caught and the phone returned to the owner.

About the friend that was robbed, please send the IMEI of the phones and pad (if he or she has it) to helpdesk@fortereg.com or visit our website www.fortereg.com to submit the information. If these gadgets where registered on ForteReg.com, the owner would had just logged on to his or her ForteReg account to Report the gadgets stolen, and it will appear on the front page of the site for everyone to see. We also have various channels to reach out to over 12 million people in Nigeria with details of these gadgets, and I can assure you that those who stole these items will have a rough time selling them.

So create your account today. Go to www.fortereg.com NOW, It is FREE, NO set up fee. Save up the IMEI/serial number of your gadgets and you are covered. It's even worse when you don't have this information about your gadgets saved up or written down somewhere.

We are waiting to welcome you.

JOIN NOW.

Team ForteReg.
Re: If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by Redstone(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2014

Re: If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by babestella: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Thanks.
Re: If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by Redstone(m): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
You are welcome on board.

ForteReg is giving out load of free stuffs this November, check out details on www.fortereg.com

Create your Free account today.

Team ForteReg.
Re: If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by Redstone(m): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hi stella,

Just saw your entry now. Thanks for joining fortereg.com community.

Please share experiences with friends.

The draw will happen November 30, lots of smartphones will be given away.

Team fortereg.
Re: If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by Redstone(m): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
If you have any further need for assistance, please visit our website, or send a mail to helpdesk@fortereg.com
We will be glad to assist you in every way possible.

Nice weekend.

Team ForteReg
Re: If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by Redstone(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Happy weekend from Team ForteReg. Visit us today and like our facebook page. Learn more about how your can protect your smartphones from thieves.
www.fortereg.com
Re: If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by techlegs: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hi, I just created my account. What next, can I save my phone IMEI now?
Re: If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by Redstone(m): 12:13am On Dec 17, 2014
December is here, save up the IMEI of your gadgets before you travel that about the only way you could recover it if stolen.
Re: If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by Redstone(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2015
Happy new year friends on Nairaland and in Nigeria. Welcome to the new year. May God give us a desirable portion of HIS blessing this year 2015.

We've got something new on www.fortereg.com

Check it and and don't ignore it.

Cheers and God Bless.
Re: If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by babestella: 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hello.

My friend lost his Nokia Lumia phone today in traffic. She was robbed by hudlums. Can she still save her phones IMEI because she still had it but not yet saved.
Re: If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by babestella: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Thanks for your email and help fortereg, thank you.
Re: If Your Smartphone Could Still Be Stolen From You......... by Redstone(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
visit www.fortereg.com See how best we could help you recover your lost smartphones.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New CUBE U25GT; 7" Tab Wifi-only... #11k Negotiable / PRICE SLASHED Leap 2 For Sale @20 / Perfect Clean Apple Iphone 5s Slightly Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.