Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Tantalizers Eatery And Their "Toilet Policy" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tantalizers Eatery And Their "Toilet Policy" (1156 Views)

Forex Policy: Iberia Withdraws Services From Nigeria / New Monetary Policy Pulls Out N744bn From Circulation / CBN Forex Policy: Local Manufacturers Happy As Production And Sales Leap By 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tantalizers Eatery And Their "Toilet Policy" by myads890(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2014
I was @ Lagos Island and decided to get a snack at tantalizers but first I had to ease myself. I was really surprised when the security guy at the door asked me for my receipt. He explained that the toilet is only for their customers and I had to show a receipt before he could allow me to ease myself. To cut the long story short, I left the place without buying anything.

The same thing happended at their branch at Alaba.

I know a lot of people go in there just to ease themselves without buying anything, I do so sometimes but I believe that they should reflect closely on the marketing and probably their pricing. The management of tantalizers should sit down and ask themselves, why would a customer come here only to pee and then go to Iya Basira to buy food.

Have you had this experience? What's your opinion?
Re: Tantalizers Eatery And Their "Toilet Policy" by BigBizzy(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2014
you practically bought nothing and want to use their toilet? who will wash it and with whose money?

baba I believe you would've also bought Nada even if you were allowed to pee...na ya way be that

1 Like

Re: Tantalizers Eatery And Their "Toilet Policy" by Godmother(f): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=myads890 post=27409433]I was @ Lagos Island and decided to get a snack at tantalizers but first I had to ease myself. I was really surprised when the security guy at the door asked me for my receipt. He explained that the toilet is only for their customers and I had to show a receipt before he could allow me to ease myself. To cut the long story short, I left the place without buying anything.

The same thing happended at their branch at Alaba.

I know a lot of people go in there just to ease themselves without buying anything, I do so sometimes but I believe that they should reflect closely on the marketing and probably their pricing. The management of tantalizers should sit down and ask themselves, why would a customer come here only to pee and then go to Iya Basira to buy food.

Have you had this experience? What's your opinion?[/quote

I have been walked out of Tantalizers before by their supervisor at Ile-Ipo bus stop, ikotun. I was really embarrased , but needless to say, I dnt go there anymore. Whenever I have to visit a fastfood I look for any other close bye.
Re: Tantalizers Eatery And Their "Toilet Policy" by NaLaugh: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Honestly, it is irresponsible for you to expect a business to provide "public toilet" facilities
at their own expense.

If you're not a paying customer, you should consider it a big favor if a business lets you use theirs.
If they don't - it is nothing personal.

If Iya Basira is your thing, then perhaps she's the one you should be mad at for not providing you
with those facilities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tantalizers Eatery And Their "Toilet Policy" by agedmanng: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=Godmother post=27410795][/quote]

How real can you get to say this? Wow! I can entrust millions in your care for loyalty.
Re: Tantalizers Eatery And Their "Toilet Policy" by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 28, 2014
Chai! There iz God o! @Op You coulda bought a bottled water at least. Then chill for a couple of minutes before using their convenience.
My two cents.

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank: The Bank You Shouldn’t Bank Upon / I Need A Transporter To Always Help Transport My Goods From Lagos To Edo/ondo / Kiss Of The Dragon Traffic Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.