Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Where Cn I Work With Bsc In Biochem. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Cn I Work With Bsc In Biochem. (739 Views)

I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder / Anatomy?,physiology?,or Medical Biochem? HELP!!! / Where May I Work With Bsc In Physics In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Cn I Work With Bsc In Biochem. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Where can i work with bsc in biochemistry in nigeria.
Re: Where Cn I Work With Bsc In Biochem. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
I hope you are yet to gain admission because I can't believe a student will go through and finish with a course, not knowing what kind of job lays for graduates of such course.
Re: Where Cn I Work With Bsc In Biochem. by izaray(f): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
In Nigeria now, jobs are no longer been given according to your professions,

i av seen some1 who read accounting, managing an engineering firm,

not just as a staff, but MD/CEO..all d engineers are answerable to him!

Dear just pray that God Should sent ur helper to locate you buy fire by force IJN!

A governmental organization even, but i dnt want to mention names!
Re: Where Cn I Work With Bsc In Biochem. by CrazyMan(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Largas:
I hope you are yet to gain admission because I can't believe a student will go through and finish with a course, not knowing what kind of job lays for graduates of such course.
Lol you took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Where Cn I Work With Bsc In Biochem. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
izaray:
In Nigeria now, jobs are no longer been given according to your professions,

i av seen some1 who read accounting, managing an engineering firm,

not just as a staff, but MD/CEO..all d engineers are answerable to him!

Dear just pray that God Should sent ur helper to locate you buy fire by force IJN!

A governmental organization even, but i dnt want to mention names!
tnx jawe

(1) (Reply)

I Passed The Access Bank Question Today / Social Sector Mgmt Program - Call For Application! (march 6, 2016 Deadline) / Fiber Optics Certification Training In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.