Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Get Your Dpk PFI - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get Your Dpk PFI (900 Views)

Do You Have A PFI To Sell Or Are You Struggling To Finance That DPK PFI? / DPK PFI For Sale! Urgent!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Dpk PFI by wealthyk: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
hello all, i currently got a link to a top official in this country who needs oil companies that needs pfi for dpk of 5kmt. the pfi will come in the coy name and the coy must av current Dpr license and have a tank farm with the details intact. so if you are interested or knows a coy that can deal, pls contact me on 08055453269, or 08181739105.
this is for serious minded individuals or coy looking for geniune oil biz. the pfi will come in the first week of November. so pls hurry and lets do biz.
Re: Get Your Dpk PFI by wealthyk: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
pls act fast as soon as u get this...
Re: Get Your Dpk PFI by wealthyk: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
pls send mail to gbengajayeola01@yahoo.com for more details.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Will Show You How To Get Loan Without Going To The Bank. / How I Made Over 9m Selling Information Product Right Here In Nigeria.. / Assistance For Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.