Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

The World's Worst Airports: Dirty Bathrooms, Large Crowds, And Bad Food - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World's Worst Airports: Dirty Bathrooms, Large Crowds, And Bad Food (1936 Views)

How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above / World Most Dangerous Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's Worst Airports: Dirty Bathrooms, Large Crowds, And Bad Food by dolpaz: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
New York’s LaGuardia, ranked at number 10, was the only U.S. airport to make the list. It was criticized for its “poor restaurant selection, lackluster cleanliness, counterintuitive layout and the notoriously unhelpful staff.” Vice President Joe Biden once called LGA a “third world country.”

Though we’ve seen many airports stepping up amenities with futuristic sleeping pods, not every city has gotten the memo when it comes to amping up the whole traveler experience.

Check out the full list below.

World’s worst airports:

1. Islamabad Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Pakistan

2. Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport, Saudi Arabia

3. Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, Nepal

4. Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Philippines

5. Tashkent International Airport, Uzbekistan

6. Paris Beauvais-Tille International Airport, France

7. Frankfurt Hahn International Airport, Germany

8. Bergamo Orio al Serio International Airport, Italy

9. Berlin Tegel International Airport, Germany

10. New York City LaGuardia International Airport, USA

And who says Nigeria does not have a good airport

culled from Yahoo: https://www.yahoo.com/travel/worlds-worst-airports-100675706427.html

I love my country Nigeria ! grin wink

Re: The World's Worst Airports: Dirty Bathrooms, Large Crowds, And Bad Food by nifemi25(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
I don't believe it till I go there to confirm the story myself. Seeing is believing.
Re: The World's Worst Airports: Dirty Bathrooms, Large Crowds, And Bad Food by braintext(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pixs or .....
Re: The World's Worst Airports: Dirty Bathrooms, Large Crowds, And Bad Food by bumitek02(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
They never know our air port here if not we should be at top of the list
Re: The World's Worst Airports: Dirty Bathrooms, Large Crowds, And Bad Food by moonraker(m): 3:45am On Oct 28, 2014
Still better that MMIA. No pun intended.

I used that airport to in July and August and although it was seriously crowded, I was adequate. There have iPads at that you can use for free

while waiting for your flight. Toilets were clean and well kept. In my opinion, 10x better than JFK. JFK is messed up real bad.
Re: The World's Worst Airports: Dirty Bathrooms, Large Crowds, And Bad Food by suxes2005(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2014
Can't believe this list

~ Sheyi

(1) (Reply)

Apply And Study In Hong Kong For Free PHD / Photos From Accident At Abule Egba This Morning / Implication Of Using Fake Proof Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.