Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Pastor Chris' Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Chris' Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce (2001 Views)

"I'm Single" - Carolyn Danjuma On Divorce Rumours / Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums / Man Proposes To His GF With 99 Iphones - Then She Rejects Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris' Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce by Fizzynigga(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
A decision is set to be announced on the divorce suit filed by Anita Oyakhilome against her husband Rev. Chris Oyakhilome, the President of Christ Embassy church.
Funny enough, the couple’s first daughter Sharon Oyakhilome has decided to take sides, supporting her mum against her father, Pastor Chris. She took to Twitter to post a cryptic message which seemingly appears to support her mother’s divorce decision.
Her tweets appear to be similar to the case Rev. Anita Oyakhilome cited in the divorce papers where she stated that her husband had been away for the most part of their marriage.
Read more » [http://fizzynaija..com/2014/10/pastor-chris-daughter-rejects-him.html?spref=tw]

Re: Pastor Chris' Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce by savvysabina: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
I feel sad when I hear that high profiled couples like this are going through this phrase in their lives. We all have an Achilles heel. I sincerely pray that the whole family comes out better and stronger after this phrase. Children are bound to take sides. Please, visit www.madamsabi.wordpress. com for inspiring and enlightening articles. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Pops Cleavage In This Eye-popping Dress At The Golden Globe Award / Video: See What Two Nigeria Ladies Did To A Rich Man After Clubbing / See What Kanye West Is Doing To His Wife In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.