Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,306 members, 7,957,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

"I Know An Amazing Nigerian Woman!” Writing Competition - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "I Know An Amazing Nigerian Woman!” Writing Competition (495 Views)

The Commonwealth Writing Competition 2013 / Boac/bsu 2008 Creative Writing Competition / Dipo Tepede's Writing Competition: 33,000 Naira Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Know An Amazing Nigerian Woman!” Writing Competition by MissusJ: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Do you know an amazing Nigerian woman? Do you know one who despite severe financial handicaps, has made great sacrifices to surmount the odds and rescue her family from abject poverty? Has she affected the lives of not just her family but the community at large? Has she gone far beyond the call of duty in her workplace, street, place of worship, market-place or the community at large?

Do you know that Nigerian woman who has prevailed against all odds, endured huge sacrifices and toiled unendingly? Do you know an Amazing Nigerian Woman?
Then share her story with Nigerians and Africans at large! Celebrate that terrific Nigerian woman, inspire Africans and win mouth-watering prizes all in the bargain!

Entries close 2nd November, 2014

Details & Entry Requirements here>>

http://www.konnectafrica.net/writing-competition/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Poem: What Have We Become? / Love / Given Up For A Dream...lanre Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.