Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. (7266 Views)

Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) / Throwback Picture Of Nicky Minage. (before Stardom) / Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by simdam500(m): 12:23am On Oct 25, 2014
Hookah: she got those assets tho.....but I'll still prefer dat tiny Rihana
you mean that lepa girl with no single accessories to move a man?
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by Hookah(m): 12:25am On Oct 25, 2014
simdam500:
you mean that lepa girl with no single accessories to move a man?
yeah....
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by Ayosh(m): 6:27am On Oct 25, 2014
Nice one from Da Pink Princess! Looking forward to that most anticipated next album of yours.
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2014
missberrypop5:
See as she deh like Duchess Rowena in barbie's 12 dancing princesses.
lol,was thinking about that too..
..you watch too much cartoons :p..
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Penart:

lol,was thinking about that too..
..you watch too much cartoons :p..
na so i see myself o grin
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Hookah:
she got those assets tho.....but I'll still prefer dat tiny Rihana
. For ur info,Niki is not naturally endowed one bit,she's all plastic,as a matter of fact,this is her 4th plastic exercise in 5 yrs.If u doubt me,google her image b4 plastic surgery.
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by englishmart(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lolitua:
( In her voice) my name is onika but u can call me nicki,,,u look cool dearie
super fan
The lady is just too much

1 Like

Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by aniobimartin: 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Omavik:
I'ld be lyin if i say i wasnt surprised at Nicki 's dress... Was expctin her to have on her Anaconda look...

Pretty..
me too
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by aniobimartin: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
englishmart:
the selling point is not for everybody
LOL. Yeye boy. Who owns it then ?
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by aniobimartin: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
constance500:
Onika maraj, na the same Street we dey live before she traveled cheesy
the igbo version of nicky minaj?
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by aniobimartin: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
missberrypop5:
yeah, she is. Barbie doll.
doll? Are you ok?
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by aniobimartin: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
englishmart:
Highness
cheesy
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by aniobimartin: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
hatux:
Too much graphics!
that's the essence of graphics
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by aniobimartin: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
idrisa334:
if I open that link, make my SUV enter jabi dam
mimicking things
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by constance500: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
aniobimartin:
the igbo version of nicky minaj?

cheesy grin but seriously, that's her real name

[size=30pt]onika tanya maraj [/size]
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by aniobimartin: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
constance500:

cheesy grin but seriously, that's her real name

[size=30pt]onika tanya maraj [/size]
hagshahs
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by aniobimartin: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
Maxdiamond:
Re-read what I wrote.
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by aniobimartin: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Maxdiamond:
Re-read what I wrote.
hahahahaha
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by fr3do(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
This girl has serious complex.
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by constance500: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
aniobimartin:
hagshahs
. U can check her bio on Google na cheesy
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
I NO REALLY SEE ANYTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THIS LADY,EXCEPT THAT SHE LOOKS SO FAKE.
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by Richiy(f): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
missberrypop5:
See as she deh like Duchess Rowena in barbie's 12 dancing princesses.

Yay you noticed. Btw am a big barbie movie fan.
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Richiy:

Same here.

1 Like

Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by Ryabcool(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Richiy:

WTF?! angry
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by Richiy(f): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ryabcool:
WTF?! angry

Any problems dear
Re: New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. by Ryabcool(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
Richiy:

Any problems dear
barbie!
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Scammed Lazio Football Club Of £2 Million / Picture Of Tupac Shakur Spotted On Rihanna's Smartphone (picture) / Pic: See This Marriage In Abidjan and tell me what you think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.