Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (63689 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by rattlesnake(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
Gawdddddd angry
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by kccarew(f): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
dmjinc:
FP shocked shocked
OMG, beautiful!
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by bustyhelen(f): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
benELOHIM7:
shatap there...wetin throwback pictures go add to my brain?

y did u open d thread when u saw d thread caption? u guys r just hypocrites. if u don't like any topic y open it? y not leave it for those that like such topics & go for d useful ones to u?
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by lalasticlala(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Arva:
Lalasticlala how do 90% of your topics make frontpage ? What's your secret ? Explain to the whole forum.

abeg o no talk too much about it o, some r now angry about that as if I am paid for making FP. I'm not a mod neither am I a super mod. All I do is to post for few of my fans & followers who like my threads. But some of them eventually find their way there. The super mods find them FP worthy.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by ayusco85(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
emusmith:
Lfmaolfmaolfmaolfffmmm....what am I saying ? Lol....Gush!!!! grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by ayusco85(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
pat077:
d third guy own go pass life sentence, hin corpse go even dey jail to complete hin sentence.
cheesy corpse no dey serve jail sentence na
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by Osode: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Enangson:
her dad nko?
You are trying to Spoil the 'Fun' ..eh
Did/should anyone ask any questions about any of the Men in their lives ..eh
are you not 'satisfied' that the two are so 'beautiful' and very soon also this new beauty will 'get' (not marry) a Brazilian billionaire and we would soon 'down the line' be looking at 'yet another', third 'beauty'.. Just fantastic.
..em with 'hazzel eyes'..
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by IYANGBALI: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
That girl is beautiful and old enough to snatch her mum's man friends as per what is good for mum is good for me
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by yungcyrus(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
My Galfriend fyn pass her Daughter..................................see her french-Face..........Bonjour Bonjour Face
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by lalasticlala(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
yungcyrus:
My Galfriend fyn pass her Daughter..................................see her french-Face..........Bonjour Bonjour Face

hahahahahahaha
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by yomanovic: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
grin
IfyAwazie:
No. But u force me to hate it.

That lalasticlala self na wa for am! Let's treat his Bleep up. You know what? Drink his pe grin
IfyAwazie:
No. But u force me to hate it.

That lalasticlala self na wa for am! Let's treat his Bleep up. You know what? Drink his pea
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by Missmossy(f): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Beautiful! They look more like sisters though,Regina looks quite young.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by ShySteady(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
@Op - You didn't add her grandchild in the fourth pix.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by Mrfils(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
3rd pic... Regina n Rihanna?
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by mamagee3(f): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
They both look very good, love them!!!
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by enomakos(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
lonelydora:
Her daughter is now ripe. Beautiful mother and daughter.

sorry but you can't pluck
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by Godson32(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pretty young girl.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by sullivanelizabe: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
my friend's mother makes $71 an hour on the laptop . She has been out of a job for 7 months but last month her income was $14769 just working on the laptop for a few hours. why not try this out .... www.MoneyKin.Com

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by pzworld: 12:51am On Oct 25, 2014
Promote online, your songs, dance crew,
modelling works and design skills.
Also get a chance to participate in our
upcoming modelling and art work Ground
finally in abuja garki on 29 Nov 2014.
Visit us at our Aba office: No 14 Azikiwe
road Abia state
Or
For more enquiries call mr darry
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by naturally: 6:43am On Oct 25, 2014
lalasticlala:

abeg o no talk too much about it o, some r now angry about that as if I am paid for making FP. I'm not a mod neither am I a super mod. All I do is to post for few of my fans & followers who like my threads. But some of them eventually find their way there. The super mods find them FP worthy.
Don't mind them haters. I follow your threads bumper to bumper. More charge to your phone/pc jor
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by wiringdpt(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2014
And how is that your business?
SlimSkipper:
how does this help to protect the right of women and children in india grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by lalasticlala(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2014
naturally:

Don't mind them haters. I follow your threads bumber to bumber. More charge to your phone/pc jor

thanxxx, its only naturally natural that some would hate, while some others would like & others would b indifferent.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by Honestagbons(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
I be ooo
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by ahmed486: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
ayusco85:
Three thieves were taken to court, and were found guilty.

The first man stole a tin of sardine. The judge sentenced him to three years in prison because there were three fishes in the tin.

The second man stole a tray of eggs, he got 30 years in prison because a tray of egg contains 30 eggs.

The third guy collapsed. He stole a bag of rice
lol to that
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by Bobbieydeey: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2014
monsuru560:
who cares cool cool cool cool cool cool
Suru ! Na bobby gimme your no ASAP ! Or send it to bobby_topsy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 29, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
Suru ! Na bobby gimme your no ASAP ! Or send it to bobby_topsy@yahoo.co.uk
lost ur numba on whatsapp
am bak nw sha smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by Bobbieydeey: 6:43am On Oct 29, 2014
monsuru560:
lost ur numba on whatsapp
am bak nw sha smiley smiley smiley smiley
aii I go buzz u
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie by chikids(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
And so ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies / Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" / Tiwa Savage shares photo of her new shape 2 months after giving birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.