Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (638361 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hemor(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Can someone pls post a step by step tuts on how to increase this phone's volume wv mobile uncle. If possible add images.

Thanks in advance.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
I dunno if anyone experiencing this, any time I reboot my phone airtel always send me 3 messages and 3 configuration messages. The worst of it is even if it's not an airtel Sim they always send their annoying message.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
hemor:
why d fuk were we banned? i didn't post sumtin stupid besides it's only on this thread. this mods that @seun employed need to be fired.
Lol. I don't just know jare. Na dem sabi
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
chidiezeh:
please I need some
Take some
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AdemolaGoc: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Has anyone had any problem with swift key before? Mine just crashed my launcher, my phone hanged for the very first time! Anyway I installed Google keyboard, much better and faster!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
hemor:
Can someone pls post a step by step tuts on how to increase this phone's volume wv mobile uncle. If possible add images.

Thanks in advance.
Yes pls. Someone who has done it should help us
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Skykid1208(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
ud0mega:
I increased mine with mobile uncle tool.. and sorry it requires rooting.

No It does Not cos am Not yet rooted but my phone loud pass home theater now cheesy cheesy cheesy
#TWEAKINGTINZ
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Skykid1208:

No It does Not cos am Not yet rooted but my phone loud pass home theater now cheesy cheesy cheesy
#TWEAKINGTINZ
Baba, show us the way na... Abeg

Help us with step by step method + screenshots
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jtizie(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
Five days old tecno h6 4 sell not rooted. Every thing working perfectly fine ND batt is OK. Reason I. Urgently need cash. 08083197809
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
A little tip, don't put your volume to the highest, leave a little allowance.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
JohnnyNY:
I dunno if anyone experiencing this, any time I reboot my phone airtel always send me 3 messages and 3 configuration messages. The worst of it is even if it's not an airtel Sim they always send their annoying message.

If you don't discard it, it'll keep popping up anytime you switch on your phone.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
AdemolaGoc:
Has anyone had any problem with swift key before? Mine just crashed my launcher, my phone hanged for the very first time! Anyway I installed Google keyboard, much better and faster!

Google keyboard is better jare. I've been using the Android L keyboard with swipe gestures for over 3 months now.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by henryleecom(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
pls can anybody help me on hw to get free mb frm etisalat
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Promking: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Osyxcel:

Google keyboard is better jare. I've been using the Android L keyboard with swipe gestures for over 3 months now.

Boss cool, link abeg
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Heeboy94:

Ok. Buh what does it do?
it provide some additional Linux based commands that may be needed for tasks that require root access
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
tboyw:
it provide some additional Linux based commands that may be needed for tasks that require root access
Baba, break it down biko
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
henryleecom:
pls can anybody help me on hw to get free mb frm etisalat
You use H6 abi?
Send DATA to 8186
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by henryleecom(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
MarthaK:

You use H6 abi?
Send DATA to 8186
yes i use h6. pls hope it dies not require changing my imei
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
henryleecom:

yes i use h6. pls hope it dies not require changing my imei
no.... Just send the text.... It's legal.... Etisalat give free 500mb to users of Tecno H6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Promking:

Boss cool, link abeg

Couldn't find the link. Had to upload it for you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h0ottfx5ds4b9d3/Google%20Keyboard_3.1.20003.1236599.apk?dl=0

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by messanger(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
please do i need to root tecno H6 to change imei number for d free data
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tommytim: 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
tommytim:
for non-gamers like us who just want a smooth operating phone,....this is cool.....can I get dis around Ketu,? or can I get doorstep delivery?...n price please
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
yuyuunique:
That means I won't buy it cuz I don't wanna root any fone. Thanks for d info. Make I look for anoda gud tecno
trust me, this is d best pocket friendly tecno phone out there & i strongly recommend u go for this h6.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by yuyuunique(m): 12:26am On Dec 09, 2014
Bros d reviews am gettin dey confuse me again oh. I just tire abi some people just like to dey discredit d fone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 12:51am On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=tommytim post=28714183][/quote]
Yes. U can get it there
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 12:52am On Dec 09, 2014
yuyuunique:
Bros d reviews am gettin dey confuse me again oh. I just tire abi some people just like to dey discredit d fone
Which review?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by luckshine007: 12:52am On Dec 09, 2014
Heeboy94:

Use Recovery Tools

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mkrtchyan.recoverytools&hl=en
pls kindly direct me to how to use d recovery tools
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 1:03am On Dec 09, 2014
Cibadau:
Have you received any update Or you're just speculating?
you will notice it when you flash SuperSU
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 1:35am On Dec 09, 2014
luckshine007:

pls kindly direct me to how to use d recovery tools

If u've downloaded the CWM recovery for ur H6, (make sure it is placed in the root of ur sd card) not in any folder.

Open Recovery Tools

Select "Flash other Recovery"

Locate the recovery.img(CWM) u downloaded

Select it, then Flashing begins.

Your phone will manually enter recovery mode. U'll then use volume buttons to scroll, then power button to select.

Scroll to Backup and Restore(using the volume button), use the power button to click on it

Select backup, then wait for backup to complete

After it is done, select "Reboot"

You've now ported CWM recovery on ur phone

That's all.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by chidiezeh(m): 1:39am On Dec 09, 2014
Heeboy94:

Take some
here is my email chidiezez@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.