Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (637560 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Prymestrr(m): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
abdulcom:
3gig is allocated for it app storage
Got mine yesterday and it really wow me
Display
Gestures
Battery
Cool functioning sensors
And smooth performance
Just get urs.

Plz add me 2 WhatsApp group
Thanks
dis device has 1 2many similarities with tf5. overheating while charging or browsing 3g broadband may be 1 of them.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Emisco1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Prymestrr:

dis device has 1 2many similarities with tf5. overheating while charging or browsing 3g broadband may be 1 of them.
tnk God u jst guessing.. bcox u jst a fool...no even try quotin me if u gt sense

4 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
abdulcom:
3gig is allocated for it app storage
Display
Gestures
Battery
Cool functioning sensors
And smooth performance
Just get urs.

Thanks

add me.. 08141161177
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by abdulcom: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
Preboy:

3gb? plz screenshots and hw much storage is the internal

2gig internal

No notification led o

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by guydangerous(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
ufemia23:
I can say that tecno h6 is d best.. All tecno fones have poor picture quality. No sharp colors.. But d did try on graphics. I jes got mine today for 17.5k. Havnt charged it yet cos der is no nepa light. Saw rom to be 8gb but d mobile space left is 1.95 GIG. I jes dnt understand hw d partitioned it.
abdulcom:
3 GIG is allocated for it app storage
Display
Gestures
Battery
Cool functioning sensors
And smooth performance
Just get urs.
Thanks
how come yours has 3gig while hers is 1.97gig,we need screenshots as evidence or
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by abdulcom: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Prymestrr:

No overheating at all
And charges very fast
When fully charged it drops rapidly to 90% then drop slowly
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
abdulcom:

2gig internal

No notification led o
Do android phones come with notification LED?
Did it come with any SD card
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Prymestrr(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Emisco1:
tnk God u jst guessing.. bcox u jst a fool...no even try quotin me if u gt sense
must u debase urself as such. couldn't u just clear my doubts rather than insulting urself. peeps like u make me sick 2 d pit of ma stomach. bragging about being quoted like it's a life time achievement...mtcheeeeeeeeew!!!
pls any other fella who has d phone should help confirm if it does heat up with heavy usage coz i wouldn't wanna exchange 1 devil 4 another.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by guydangerous(m): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
abdulcom:

2gig internal

No notification led o
pls goto settings->>apps take ss there thats for the rom after that goto settings->>apps->>running take ss as well and paste em here thats for the ram,thank you
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by abdulcom: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
guydangerous:
how come yours has 3gig while hers is 1.97gig,we need screenshots as evidence or

1.9gig is free out of the 3gig
And dat s what u are seeing
I already sent the screenshot in my previous response check it

HINTS
System storage = app storage
Data storage = file storage
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Prymestrr(m): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
abdulcom:

No overheating at all
And charges very fast
When fully charged it drops rapidly to 90% then drop slowly
drops rapidly...wooooooooow!!! dtz quite discouraging. so wen it drops 2 90% how long does it last till d ba3 gets low with heavy usage n 3g browsing?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by abdulcom: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
guydangerous:
pls goto settings->>apps take ss there thats for the rom after that goto settings->>apps->>running take ss as well and paste em here thats for the ram,thank you

I already sent sshot 4 do tomorrow check my previous replies

Below is The ram screen shot

It doest come with a memory card o

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by gogodaye(m): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
ufemia23:
Wat is otg cable?
y
This is what it does look like.
You most probably have come across it.

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by abdulcom: 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
Prymestrr:

drops rapidly...wooooooooow!!! dtz quite discouraging. so wen it drops 2 90% how long does it last till d ba3 gets low with heavy usage n 3g browsing?

Trust me Bro the battery is gr8
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Prymestrr(m): 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
abdulcom:

Trust me Bro the battery is gr8
ok boss...tnkz 4 ur patience n maturity. lemme dispose off ma tf5 n get this 1 n hope i get value 4 it.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by guydangerous(m): 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
abdulcom:

I already sent sshot 4 do tomorrow check my previous replies

Below is The ram screen shot

It doest come with a memory card o
thank you for your time
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
abdulcom:

1.9gig is free out of the 3gig
And dat s what u are seeing
I already sent the screenshot in my previous response check it

HINTS
System storage = app storage
Data storage = file storage
So only 1.9gb for storage of Apps? Buh the way dem partition this 8gb nawa ooo
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:18am On Nov 02, 2014
Preboy:

Do android phones come with notification LED?
Did it come with any SD card

Yes. phantom a3 has LED.

My device too.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 02, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Yes. phantom a3 has LED.

My device too.
P5? grin... Which device are you using now?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by guydangerous(m): 12:58am On Nov 02, 2014
Heeboy94:

what was innjoo i1s own,pls post screenshot as the guy did,thank you
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Psychodavidovic(m): 1:03am On Nov 02, 2014
Preboy:

P5? grin... Which device are you using now?

Lool Sold my p5 long ago, didn't wanna be using 2 android phones.

Using Jiayu g4a now.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 02, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Lool Sold my p5 long ago, didn't wanna be using 2 android phones.

Using Jiayu g4a now.
Wow that's a nice phone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Psychodavidovic(m): 1:26am On Nov 02, 2014
Preboy:

Wow that's a nice phone

Yeah. Which one you dey use ?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 02, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Yeah. Which one you dey use ?
chilling with ma F5, planning on getting H6 or gionee P4
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ufemia23(f): 5:45am On Nov 02, 2014
Anyone here using tecno h6 can u tell me how to download apps from playstore, because I having bin trying yet it can't. It kips showing installing yet noting download
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Mpetempe(m): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2014
ufemia23:
Anyone here using tecno h6 can u tell me how to download apps from playstore, because I having bin trying yet it can't. It kips showing installing yet noting download
Are you new to android?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2014
ufemia23:
It's trying to update your play store, just leave it for some time
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AMDEX5(m): 6:58am On Nov 02, 2014
mistahteepex:
does it av this notification led light like that on bb?
Yes, d home button serve as notification led, it kip blinking when u have a missed call and SMS y d phone is lock. It's also on standby(on) when d battery is full and when d phone is switched off y charging, it kip blinking until d battery get full.

3 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by abdulcom: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2014
ufemia23:

Playstore app will first automatically update itself that is what u r seeing

Den u will restart ur download after dat
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by lalasticlala(m): 7:02am On Nov 02, 2014
AMDEX5:

Yes, d home button serve as notification led, it kip blinking when u have a missed call and SMS y d phone is lock. It's also on standby(on) when d battery is full and when d phone is switched off y charging, it kip blinking until d battery get full.

good
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by abdulcom: 7:06am On Nov 02, 2014
Heeboy94:

It has 3gig because u can increase the 1.9gig up to 3gig by moving them into ur memory card
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ufemia23(f): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2014
abdulcom:

Playstore app will first automatically update itself that is what u r seeing

Den u will restart ur download after dat
Do u have d phone @abdulcom. How long does it take to finish updating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.