Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (636829 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
kennykg:
Aw much is h6 in cv
CV?.....explain
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by THREASHOLD20: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Innjoo inote vs tecno H6, what do think
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
THREASHOLD20:
Innjoo inote vs tecno H6, what do think
u want a phone or a screen..answer then we can help u better
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
osyxcel..i need ur help o
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
obaayo2:
osyxcel..i need ur help o

Boss, how can I be of help o
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hemor(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
nani667:

apps and games installed on your phones tend to keep running on the background even after you've closed them.... Silently occupying your RAM... If you open your app settings and check most of your apps you'll see that they're still running, only when that "Force Close" option isn't available that's when the app is really and truly closed.....

Thats where Greenify comes in, Greenify closes all your apps that aren't in use and keeps them closed... Including system apps.... Saving your precious RAM space....

You'll need root access tho
Thanks buh i don't wanna root this phone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Osyxcel:

Boss, how can I be of help o
ah wan backup my jiayu g2 ni o..but i no find recovery.img anywhere
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
obaayo2:
ah wan backup my jiayu g2 ni o..but i no find recovery.img anywhere

You don port CWM?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Osyxcel:

You don port CWM?
i ve not done anything on it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
obaayo2:
i ve not done anything on it

Is it G2F WCDMA If it is, I av d cwm img.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Osyxcel:

Is it G2F WCDMA If it is, I av d cwm img.
sorry...its g5s +mtk6592
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
obaayo2:
sorry...its g5s +mtk6592

Follow this link to port CWM.
http://droidarchive.com/tutorials/port-cwm-mtk-devices/
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Osyxcel:

Follow this link to port CWM.
http://droidarchive.com/tutorials/port-cwm-mtk-devices/
i saw jy g2f.....mine is g5s
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
obaayo2:
i saw jy g2f.....mine is g5s

Check the link well na... It's for all MTK devices.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
Osyxcel:

Check the link well na... It's for all MTK devices.
alright....u know what..im not at home presently,so there is no PC i can use right now..i ll let u know wen im home
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Hodhalor(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Plz wich fone shuld i go 4 btween tecno h6 nd infinix hot,plz i nid ur suggestionz
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hodhalor:
Plz wich fone shuld i go 4 btween tecno h6 nd infinix hot,plz i nid ur suggestionz
its tough to decide......tecno h6 is nice,good display and sharp camera qqith good processors.......

infinix hot has a larger screen and the 5mpcamera is good too but not like h6..also the infinix hot has a better battery..mk ur choice
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hodhalor:
it depends on ur budget too..if u can afford h6 go for it...if not go for infinix hot
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
obaayo2:
alright....u know what..im not at home presently,so there is no PC i can use right now..i ll let u know wen im home

No p....
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Osyxcel:

No p....
orvis there a way i can download it to the phone directly?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by kennykg(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
obaayo2:
CV?.....explain
Computer village
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Promking: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
hemor:
Thanks buh i don't wanna root this phone

Greenify has support for non-root users, you can read that in their app description on playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oasisfeng.greenify&hl=en

Also, here's a lengthy article on how to go about the app http://www.howtogeek.com/198135/how-to-optimize-your-android-phones-battery-life-using-greenify/

This would also be helpful too http://gs5.wonderhowto.com/how-to/automatically-hibernate-apps-for-better-battery-life-no-root-required-0157251/
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
setrakusra...i edited the budget for TORINO
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Henrick007: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
@ house pls i need name of multiplayer game.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Henrick007:
@ house pls i need name of multiplayer game.
blood and glory..war of nations
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Henrick007: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
obaayo2:
blood and glory..war of nations
more names will be appreciated , game that can be connected through Bluetooth.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 18, 2014
brainoid:
abeg put smart stay, multi Windows, smart pause, turn battery indicator circular,,... Thanks in advance
sure.nd i wuld mak sure is d best
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hemor(m): 12:16am On Dec 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 12:49am On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
Lol
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hemor(m): 1:01am On Dec 18, 2014
shegxycul:
Guys m already creatin a rom 4 us..jst started d day b4 ystaday
Kudos to you. Things i would love you to add to make your rom awesome.
1. let us be able to change font directly from settings without installing 3rd party app.
2. work on the ram and battery management without needing any other app.
3. make volume keys act as camera button e.g double clicking the volume up key to launch camera and single click of volume up key inside camera takes picture.
4. add all lollipop's features not just the u.i like your apps still being open after reboot. u can even add iOS 8 features to it if you feel like.
5. don't just work on multi-window let us also be able to create a small window for an app inside another app e.g I'm browsing with opera but still want to chat with someone on bbm i don't have to keep minimizing i just create a small window for bbm inside my opera (the feature is in samsung note).
6. let the default launcher be very beautiful so that we won't even need to install another launcher. change the status bar also it suc.ks
7. remove useless apps like browser, pamplay and others let chrome and opera be the follow come browsers and let the launcher have notification counter for all apps.
8. if possible let's be able to use samsung note's pen on it (LOL).
9. I can add more if you want me to.

I know I'm a thief who wants high end features on a cheap phone but may God help you sha.

I wish I knew anything about creating ROMs I would have love to help you with it to make it faster.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hemor(m): 1:05am On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
LOL. but guy u wicked ooo. so you come mean say injoo inote na just screen haba!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 1:32am On Dec 18, 2014
hemor:
Kudos to you. Things i would love you to add to make your rom awesome.
1. let us be able to change font directly from settings without installing 3rd party app.
2. work on the ram and battery management without needing any other app.
3. make volume keys act as camera button e.g double clicking the volume up key to launch camera and single click of volume up key inside camera takes picture.
4. add all lollipop's features not just the u.i like your apps still being open after reboot. u can even add iOS 8 features to it if you feel like.
5. don't just work on multi-window let us also be able to create a small window for an app inside another app e.g I'm browsing with opera but still want to chat with someone on bbm i don't have to keep minimizing i just create a small window for bbm inside my opera (the feature is in samsung note).
6. let the default launcher be very beautiful so that we won't even need to install another launcher. change the status bar also it suc.ks
7. remove useless apps like browser, pamplay and others let chrome and opera be the follow come browsers and let the launcher have notification counter for all apps.
8. if possible let's be able to use samsung note's pen on it (LOL).
9. I can add more if you want me to.

I know I'm a thief who wants high end features on a cheap phone but may God help you sha.

I wish I knew anything about creating ROMs I would have love to help you with it to make it faster.
if all these features should be possible..mehn im buying the H6 straightaway

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.