Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (636621 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Promking: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
LewisO:

h6 ba3 is 2200mah while m6 ba3 is 2080mAh, but still same! undecided

(Not advertising, because am not paid) but m6 is better! cool

Can you provide the recovery.img of m6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by SetrakusRa(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
LewisO:

h6 ba3 is 2200mah while m6 ba3 is 2080mAh, but still same! undecided

(Not advertising, because am not paid) but m6 is better! cool

2350mAh
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ehidinho: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Emisco1:
btwn d both of dm..wich1 has ah beta ba3

Not used d m6 bt both phones r the same. H6 has a better ba3 n awesome powersaver mode. H6 ba3 charges fast. Might get hot wen u ova use it for a long period of time it's a normal tin cause it's quad core. It's sleek to look n it doesn't feel cheap. M6 cost 21000
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Engineer2447: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
ehidinho:

Not used d m6 bt both phones r the same. H6 has a better ba3 n awesome powersaver mode. H6 ba3 charges fast. Might get hot wen u ova use it for a long period of time it's a normal tin cause it's quad core. It's sleek to look n it doesn't feel cheap. M6 cost 21000

You said it's normal that h6 is getting hot, esp while playing HD games? Well that's exactly what mine is doing, I hate it for getting too much hot,
I thought it's only mine have that problem.....
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by kolinz(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
damosky12:

for h6?

Yes pls
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
H6, ba3 review.

First i charged mine, when I first bought it.

First ba3 review i did on heavy usage
I set movies of about 10gb on download on h+ from 100% @ about
I occasionally checked for messages, chat notifications, I made calls, all dis where done when necessary, with my movies still downloading in background, at the end of the day, I got 9hrs plus,.. Before my battery got to 26% and I switched to edge/2G. All through this when ever my phone wasn't in use, i kept it in my pocket.

On moderate usage, when I turn on 2G I do chat from as early as 3am till around 7pm and end up with about 19%,I mean serious chatting.. Bbm, whatsapp, nairaland and fb..

Under ultra power saver mode. My battery stands still at a particular percent for about 3-5hrs.(happens mostly around 10% downwards) and 2hrs+ standby on 100%

During gaming, asphalt 8,NBA jam, riptide gp2, all with Bluetooth headset i get 6hrs from full to zero..

For subways surfer, I don't even feel it, it's like playing music, though it drains battery but not too much.

For videos, 1080p videos with Bluetooth headset, around 2hrs30mins about 30% drained..

Thank you..
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by damosky12(m): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
kolinz:

Yes pls
Use playstore na.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by damosky12(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
brainoid:
H6, ba3 review.

I occasionally checked for messages, chat notifications, I made calls, all dis where done when necessary, with my movies still downloading in background, at the end of the day, I got 9hrs plus,.. Before my battery got to 26% and I switched to edge/2G. All through this when ever my phone wasn't in use, i kept it in my pocket.

On moderate usage, when I turn on 2G I do chat from as early as 3am till around 7pm and end up with about 19%,I mean serious chatting.. Bbm, whatsapp, nairaland and fb..

Under ultra power saver mode. My battery stands still at a particular percent for about 3-5hrs.(happens mostly around 10% downwards) and 2hrs+ standby on 100%

During gaming, asphalt 8,NBA jam, riptide gp2, all with Bluetooth headset i get 6hrs from full to zero..

For subways surfer, I don't even feel it, it's like playing music, though it drains battery but not too much.

For videos, 1080p videos with Bluetooth headset, around 2hrs30mins about 30% drained..

Thank you..
H6 ba3 strong na. 10gb download. Pls, what data plan is that? Na Wifi? Where did you download your NBA jam? Looking 4 it.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by kolinz(m): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
damosky12:

Use playstore na.

Most of them there r too big, fifa 2015 is almost 1.2gig. Just wondering if I can get a nice soccer that is not too large
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by damosky12(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
kolinz:

Most of them there r too big, fifa 2015 is almost 1.2gig. Just wondering if I can get a nice soccer that is not too large
I think its safer you get a memory card before you start downloading soccer games. Still, some Real Football are not too big though.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ehidinho: 12:14am On Feb 05, 2015
Engineer2447:

You said it's normal that h6 is getting hot, esp while playing HD games? Well that's exactly what mine is doing, I hate it for getting too much hot,
I thought it's only mine have that problem.....
. Yes it is. Wen playing games for more dan an hour it heats up. U should stop all other apps n play games only.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by driand(m): 12:15am On Feb 05, 2015
Baadal:

5....just average don't expect more! Especially when you're connected
I'll rate d battery 8.5, u need to apply some tweaks and mod to get d best out of d battery.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ehidinho: 7:24am On Feb 05, 2015
driand:
I'll rate d battery 8.5, u need to apply some tweaks and mod to get d best out of d battery.
Wat r d tweaks n modes pls
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hemor(m): 7:28am On Feb 05, 2015
kodclick:
Hemor I'm looking for you ooooo!!
baba i dey o. hope am safe
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Grandberry19: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2015
Reediano:

Sent
pls I nid 3 bb imel
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Carlcaresophia: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2015
Slimszy:
tecno h6 battery is bleeped and annoying... just got mine yesterday.... its bleeped
Hi! If there's any problem with your battery, you can take it, along with your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by driand(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
OK

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tegamarro(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
brainoid:
H6, ba3 review.

Thank you..

HOW DO I ACTIVIATE THE ULTRA POWER SAVING MODE AND HOW DOES IT WORKS....
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Adehorze(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pls add me to do watsapp group 08182301564
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Geestunnar(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
tegamarro:

Swipe down the notification bar and tap ''switch'' and locate ultra power mode among the options

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AdemolaGoc: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
Geestunnar:

Swipe down the notification bar and tap ''switch'' and locate ultra power mode among the options

How is your quick settings panel different?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by sirchris4u(m): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Between h6 and L6 which is beta?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Slimszy: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! If there's any problem with your battery, you can take it, along with your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
okay
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Mazeed23: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
I have a 2 months old H6 for sale, interested buyers should call or whatsapp 08069395142
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Geestunnar(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
AdemolaGoc:

How is your quick settings panel different?
I modified it with xposed installer and gravity box
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
damosky12:

H6 ba3 strong na. 10gb download. Pls, what data plan is that? Na Wifi? Where did you download your NBA jam? Looking 4 it.

Yes, the battery is trying
Mtn BBCDAY
Nba jam is in waptrick
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by olaolurhemsy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pls my two months h6 is seriously hot any time is on 2G and have try to reset it's factory settings but d problem still persist. Any good information on what I can do pls? I only WhatsApp and bbm
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
tegamarro:

Swipe down notification bar/status bar with two fingers, then activate from the toggle.

I think this screenshot answers that

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by realceeg(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
ehidinho:

i really love the very powerful battery saver in this phone...this is definitely a battery saver...I swear...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by driand(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
brainoid:

Yes, the battery is trying
Mtn BBCDAY
Nba jam is in waptrick
bro please what's d data cap for the BBC day? And how did u get it to work on Android?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by damosky12(m): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Guys, how do you use your pics for themes, wall-pappers?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brownskingirl(f): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2015
Help me out o. I bought h6 four days ago. I charge it for 5 hours. On taking d phone it was hot. I thought I over charge it. When started using d phone d hotness is becoming unbearable. Later on d battery just dey drain. D most annoying part is my aired n glo line was working perfectly wen I insert it. Now showing me no network. I remove d battery backup tried to on it bk. It started hanging. Just a week old. What should I do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.