Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (638186 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 2:34pm On May 27, 2015
adelolaa:
Tecno keep releasing different h6... SMH for this Tecno.. . No update.. No bug update... RIP TECNO By Next year undecided
. Exactly!! RIP TECNO!! infinix n gionee are working so hard
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 2:35pm On May 27, 2015
driand:
how many hours does your phone last on 3g after full charge? And how long does it take to get fully charged from 0%
. 5hrs straight on 3G. It takes like 2hrs to get a full charge from 0%
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 2:39pm On May 27, 2015
REB3L:
Can anyone help? My phone has been giving me problems..my battery gets to a point where it'll start discharging when I plug it..I've bought a new battery and restored factory sett. but still no changes...
. The problem may be from ur charging point, not battery. Or the usb charger is faulty. Try using another charger dear. It happened to my Tm3
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 2:41pm On May 27, 2015
WARNING TO ALL ANDROID USERS!! Dnt ever restore factory settings as the first option when you are faced with any problem. Let it be your last option!!! After uve tried everything!!! This is not a java phone that u restore factory settings anyhow. Its just a warning!!!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by charlesklaus(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2015
chaii this tecno phones are very annoying,after connecting my phone to a system it kept telling me to format phone storage after formatting and later switched off and on it,it got bricked again and now saying E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log

abeg d tin tire me oo..pls help

guys please any solutions. thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 3:45pm On May 27, 2015
charlesklaus:

it didnt work bro,i came across a tutorial video by involving creating a MPOB_001 file i downloaded d app on my frnds pc and it didnt work,i was kinda hoping if you could help me create d file and upload it on ur dropbox den send me the link..thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 3:45pm On May 27, 2015
charlesklaus:

it didnt work bro,i came across a tutorial video by involving creating a MPOB_001 file i downloaded d app on my frnds pc and it didnt work,i was kinda hoping if you could help me create d file and upload it on ur dropbox den send me the link..thanks

okay boss! but that will be tomorrow
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by REB3L(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
jemmiee:
. The problem may be from ur charging point, not battery. Or the usb charger is faulty. Try using another charger dear. It happened to my Tm3
Thanks...will try using a different charger and give u feedbacks.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by charlesklaus(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2015
enoch273:

okay boss! but that will be tomorrow
boss it kinda crashed again:-(
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Ibiblaze(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2015
adelolaa:

Ma h6 icons is different from ma friend own.. .. Heavier than each other too..
Are u sure the person is not using any icon pack?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Ibiblaze(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2015
jiggar:

I am also using Dark L and I am enjoying it. I just want to ask, if there's anything new, concerning this beautiful custom rom?
Yea....how to solve the constant blinking of the led light....follow this link and read the last second or third to the last comment
http://www.androidvillaz.com/2015/04/aosp-v3-custom-rom-for-tecno-h6.html?showComment=1432718113177&m=1#.VWWLJDoo9zQ
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 7:25pm On May 27, 2015
charlesklaus:
boss it kinda crashed again:-(
huh! How?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by driand(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2015
Ibiblaze:

Three to four hours ....in fact three hours without my 3g on....my phone last up to 8hrs...on heavy usage....am on dark l custom rom
comparing the dark like and lexer rom which is better?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by charlesklaus(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2015
enoch273:

huh! How?
wen i connected my phone to the pc dey were telling me to format the phone storage after doing it and reeboting it crashed again
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 9:00pm On May 27, 2015
charlesklaus:

wen i connected my phone to the pc dey were telling me to format the phone storage after doing it and reeboting it crashed again
reflash it again. All these started cause you flashed aosp wrongly.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by charlesklaus(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2015
enoch273:

reflash it again. All these started cause you flashed aosp wrongly.
its not working its telling me E: cant mount/user/cache
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2015
jemmiee:

But poor UI unlike Tecno Sweetos UI.. . Infinix copy Tecno UI :- lipsrsealed angry thief grin grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2015
Ibiblaze:

Are u sure the person is not using any icon pack?

Icon pack for system icon like system icons and others undecided undecided
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Agbirsteve1(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2015
my tecno H6 is always saying USB storage removed please help
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 1:33am On May 28, 2015
charlesklaus:
its not working its telling me E: cant mount/user/cache
call the number noble sent to you, he'll help you out.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Ibiblaze(m): 2:05am On May 28, 2015
driand:
Have not used lexer ROM....but dark l is the best among all said by sir emmy
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Ibiblaze(m): 2:05am On May 28, 2015
driand:
Have not used lexer ROM....but dark l is the best among all said by sir emmy.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by charlesklaus(m): 7:26am On May 28, 2015
enoch273:

call the number noble sent to you, he'll help you out.
aiit,thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 8:20am On May 28, 2015
Ibiblaze:

Have not used lexer ROM....but dark l is the best among all said by sir emmy.
AOSP V3 Is the best
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Carlcaresophia: 8:48am On May 28, 2015
charlesklaus:
chaii this tecno phones are very annoying,after connecting my phone to a system it kept telling me to format phone storage after formatting and later switched off and on it,it got bricked again and now saying E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log

abeg d tin tire me oo..pls help

guys please any solutions. thanks
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Carlcaresophia: 9:22am On May 28, 2015
Agbirsteve1:
my tecno H6 is always saying USB storage removed please help
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 12:09pm On May 28, 2015
adelolaa:

But poor UI unlike Tecno Sweetos UI.. . Infinix copy Tecno UI :- lipsrsealed angry thief grin grin
. Lool, I'm not disputing the fact that tecno UI is bera n sweeter
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by realceeg(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2015
jemmiee:
.....still representing TECNO...till mama soup gets done... grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by realceeg(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2015
adelolaa:

....na so ...dem be copy fowl abi copy cat...lol..
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2015
Please all H6 users, I want to increase my memory card, what is the highest memory suitable for the phone (32GB or 16GB) , and which brand should I go for, especially in terms of price and quality? Thanks
I am still enjoying my phone with Dark L custom rom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.