Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (636195 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by otabuko(m): 7:10am On Mar 27, 2016
ametu166:
Clean tecno H6 with 2 battries for sale. But u need to write d imei cos its showing invalid imei. Name ur price
I am interested, e-mail me @ mcotabuko@yahoo.com.....
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by wisdom500: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2016
If you want to belong to a whatsapp group where u can get the latest information about free browsing on all the networks and the latest trend on phones add me on +2348093314171 n will freely add u to d group
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by mike58(m): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2016
TECNO h6. For sale... Interested call 07014597695 14k

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by pasimo(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
tboyw:
yes. but he should make sure that all necessary drivers are installed. search and download mt6582 USB vcom drivers and install it on the PC, use sp flash tool 5.x. I just hope u know how to use sp flash tool. make sure only the cwmr is checked, uncheck preloader when flashing
need help.. I just brick my tecno h6 while trying to install lexer custom rom, I did nandroid backup but won't restore giving me error E:format_volume failed on /dev/block ***blk0p7
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Carlcaresophia: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2016
pasimo:

need help.. I just brick my tecno h6 while trying to install lexer custom rom, I did nandroid backup but won't restore giving me error E:format_volume failed on /dev/block ***blk0p7
Hi Pasimo, for the problem you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us send you contact information, please let us know your location. Thank you!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by yusuff4u2c(m): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2016
Please, how can I know a good battery before buying it.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by YoungWiseCash: 7:46am On Apr 19, 2016
My a year and 4 month tecno H6 is still working perfectly and hasn't been work except I'd recently flash it to update the phone storage from 2gb to 5gb.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Promking: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2016
Can an old battery cause a phone (tecno H6) to overheat
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Michael109(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
okoheemmanuel:
I bought gionee m2 22k, I used it 4 3weeks and I sold it 2 days ago, I sold it cos of it useless display, whitish screen, d ba3 is d only selling point of gionee m2 which am tired of. I bought tecno h6 yestaday, d fone is very sexy, sleek, colourful, n beautiful cos of d black screen, d fone is not heavy like m2 DAT gets Tirin 2 d hands wen browsing 4 abt 30mins. d only downside of h6 is d poor speaker which am working on. heating of android fine is a normal tin especially wen it is a quadcore phone n above. also d thickness of d back cover will determine hw hot d fine will b wen u use it 2 touch ur face
are you now insinuating that the phone heating is good, because I purchased my own second hand #1500..
It is very hot in all my daily activities, such as playing HD games,, and turning on my data connection!!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by nizebubby: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2016
Any H6 for sale.am interested
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by sheddy03: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2016
nice phone. I lost mine, missing it.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by nizebubby: 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
sheddy03:
nice phone. I lost mine, missing it.
is d phone stil available.?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jaiyejina(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
any h6 for sale in Lagos , quote me
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
"Taps mic and clears throat"

Wow! I thought, I was the only one still using this small but nice phone.

I have really enjoyed this phone, currently running AICP Marshmallow custom rom, after using cyanogen 13 and Tipsy marshmallow.

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by wackpoet(m): 4:33am On Jul 04, 2016
Samsung galaxy s4 white for sale @ #27000 very neat and in perfect working condition... interested pple shud call 08072877946...Lagos residents only pls..Some of the specs are : Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M
colors
Size 5.0 inches (~72.3% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- TouchWiz UI
Chipset Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600
CPU Quad-core 1.9 GHz Krait 300
GPU Adreno 320
MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
Internal 16/32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2016
Candysix marshmallow bugless custom ROM for tecno H6 now available, click link below to download and see instructions on how to flash

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/07/candysix-marshmallow-stable-bugless.html?m=1
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by psalmy2g(m): 5:42am On Aug 13, 2016
really
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Gmajor(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
enoch273:
Candysix marshmallow bugless custom ROM for tecno H6 now available, click link below to download and see instructions on how to flash

do you have a link where I can download the tecno h6 5gb firmware update. all the links on found through google are nor working
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by gemiclem(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
Gmajor:
do you have a link where I can download the tecno h6 5gb firmware update. all the links on found through google are nor working

On need it also
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by gemiclem(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
jiggar:
Bros, you are not the only one with this issue. My phone got bricked last wednesday, it was just two days ago that I decided to install the backup.

Now, the issue is that my internal memory is not showing on file manager. It keep saying USB storage damaged, format. Under storage settings, it is indicated there, but it's not mounted.
In CWM, it's showing "Error mounting /sd - ext" and if I try restoring a backup, it shows "sd -ext.img not found, skipping restore of /sd - ext".
Pls, if anyone understands all these, do explain, and if possible, proffer solutions, thanks.

Bruh gimme ur whatsapp digits
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Validus os custom rom for tecno H6 (5GB users) click link below to download and flash

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/08/validus-60-stable-custom-rom-for-tecno.html
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by plendil: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
one of the best tecno phones. imo. i miss mine cry
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by oluwapoju(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Any possible solution to tecno h6 camera..... I get an error cant connect to the camera...
I have tried several options which include flashing of firmware, custom roms buh none worked
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Dam5reey(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
plendil:
one of the best tecno phones. imo. i miss mine cry

Tecno should give us H6 pro Android N with 2G Ram cool
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Gmajor(m): 2:44am On Aug 19, 2016
enoch273:
Validus os custom rom for tecno H6 (5GB users) click link below to download and flash

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/08/validus-60-stable-custom-rom-for-tecno.html
any help
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by plendil: 3:05am On Aug 19, 2016
Dam5reey:

Tecno should give us H6 pro Android N with 2G Ram cool

I tell you!! Small, sleek, light and powerful. that phone was in a class of its own. for a 2G h6 I wouldnt mind paying any amount!!

The new techno phones are just toooo damn big. angry
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Carlcaresophia: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2016
oluwapoju:
Any possible solution to tecno h6 camera..... I get an error cant connect to the camera...
I have tried several options which include flashing of firmware, custom roms buh none worked
Hello Oluwapuju, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ridwan4u(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2016
I have tried several options which include flashing of firmware, custom roms buh none worked.

It happen to Me b4. Is not software problem but hardware. If U can open it by yourself is just your camera that sake or remove from the port just press it or replace it well. But if U don't have repairing experience contact any engineer in your area .

Carcal are nothing but 419 nowaday. Imagine they charge me 9k for flashing my h6. Which I later did it on my own within 5mins.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ridwan4u(m): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2016
Or if you are in anambra or onitsha U can contact me. I can fix DAT for U free.

Anybody with brick h6 to sell pls PM me.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by oluwapoju(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
ridwan4u:
Or if you are in anambra or onitsha U can contact me. I can fix DAT for U free.

Anybody with brick h6 to sell pls PM me.
Thankz.... I was also thinking so
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
Gmajor:
any help

Help on what sir ?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by gemiclem(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
enoch273:

Bro I need help, drop your whatsapp digits

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.