Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (640675 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
AmazingZeus:
if you fin the app bring am out flog am 36 strokes of cane
Lol
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Oltabaks(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
iamlammy:
i av created d tecno h6 group for discussion...drop ur phone nos so i will add u up if u own a tecno h6
Bros pls add me.I bought the phone yesterday.Please.08181271208.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Oltabaks(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
adelolaa:

MC4 wink
I am lost!!How do i get these cool games?Coz i am stuck with deapicable me minion rush.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by noblePhenom: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
please, does Tecno h6 av crisper display than Tecno p5 cos I'm currently using Tp5.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
noblePhenom:
please, does Tecno h6 av crisper display than Tecno p5 cos I'm currently using Tp5.
Bruh, P5's screen display is not as clear as this H6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
MarthaK:

The phone is working now...
Without any backup file...
I think I know the problem...
The screen freezes when the battery level falls below 50%...
It was hanging at the Tecno Logo...
All I did was remove battery and when when they brought the light, I put the ba3 back and I plugged it...
I didn't put it on...
I waited for it to have reached about 60% before I switched it on and it booted fine!
So this is strange now...
What's the cause of this?
The phone's screen getting stuck when the ba3 goes beyound 50%? undecided
Is it the phone's system problem or the ba3 problem?
I aint sure of the Latter tho

Hope you charged the battery well the 1st time sha? it might be battery caliberation.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
MarthaK:

All I did was remove battery and when when they brought the light, I put the ba3 back and I plugged it...
I didn't put it on...
I waited for it to have reached about 60% before I switched it on and it booted fine!
strange,but if your phone is OK now without any string attached to it install cwmr and backup your rom just saying
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
AmazingZeus:
strange,but if your phone is OK now without any string attached to it install cwmr and backup your rom just saying

If she can do that, it'll be nice... then she can re-caliberate her battery.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Heeboy94:

Na d koko be dat. Probably, 20k
more than that sef you know say this phone quality senior tecno m5 even without memory card
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Oltabaks:

I am lost!!How do i get these cool games?Coz i am stuck with deapicable me minion rush.
download them some from androidmob.org,andropalace.net some from PS (google play store)
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
AmazingZeus:
more than that sef you know say this phone quality senior tecno m5 even without memory card
Sure na. Buh dat M5 ehn, d price no reduce at allllll up till now
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
noblePhenom:
I doubt because tecno p5 has 233 ppi while h6 has 218 ppi,stand to be corrected though
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
Osyxcel:

If she can do that, it'll be nice... then she can re-caliberate her battery.
correct
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
Heeboy94:

Sure na. Buh dat M5 ehn, d price no reduce at allllll up till now
who go buy the phone again now,that one na English past tense
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
AmazingZeus:
who go buy the phone again now,that one na English past tense
Lol.. No be small
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Heeboy94:

Lol.. No be small
lol
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Oltabaks:

androplace.net

and my own splinter cell working fine but d game hard sha.. maybe because I just download d game when u mentioned it

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by noblePhenom: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
Heeboy94:

Bruh, P5's screen display is not as clear as this H6
Thanks Buddy!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
MarthaK:

I didn't put it on...
are u sure u didn't buy fake
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by noblePhenom: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
AmazingZeus:
I doubt because tecno p5 has 233 ppi while h6 has 218 ppi,stand to be corrected though
Perhaps Tecno H6 might trump Tecno P5 because it possesses IPS display & 16 million colours.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Heeboy94:

Na d koko be dat. Probably, 20k
20k? how much is 8gb mmc
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
AmazingZeus:
h6 screen is far better than p5 own. p5 is TFT na
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by cyprianfrancis(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
tboyw:
20k? how much is 8gb mmc
pls wats de exact amount of dis phone @h6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
AmazingZeus:
I don't wanna play with this phone o
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
cyprianfrancis:
pls wats de exact amount of dis phone @h6
I got mine for 17k
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
tboyw:
are u sure u didn't buy fake
nope!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by cyprianfrancis(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
its possible to get it 4 17k cause kaymu tag deirs 4 16.5k. need to get dis phone at de end of dis month pls dus de 16.5k cover de delivery fee @kaymu vendor

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Kamaye(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
AmazingZeus:
Bro forget the ppi the screen of P5 is poor I mean it's just a TFT display with 256kb colours compared to IPS display 16m colours.

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
splinter cell forced close now after reaching one place... and now d game is tellin me 'this copy of splinter cell is not the original copy" embarassed
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
tboyw:
20k? how much is 8gb mmc
Price range varies. In some places, it's sold at the rate of #2500,while some #1500
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
noblePhenom:
Thanks Buddy!
You're Welcome sir.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
tboyw:
h6 screen is far better than p5 own. p5 is TFT na
Exactly what am saying oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.