Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,648 members, 7,844,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (638945 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
adelolaa:
Mc5, gta sa etc…….. cool cool Royal Gamer
Bros, u dey play game fa!!!!!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by radicalove(f): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
my fellow NLander, who knows how I can download movies on my Tecno H6. I do not like the idea of just watching it online like what youtube does, I would love to have it on my phone. Please help.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Oyetboy:
how did you do it?
Very Simple.

1st, download Supersu (it's in zip format)
Place it in the root of ur sd card
Switch off ur fone, then boot into recovery
Select "install zip from sd card"
Follow the steps, and select install.

Reboot your fone, and see the magic.

From my sure Boss @Seyithug

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by prinzfunchi(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
I'm gonna buy this phone.. The reviews alone has impressed me

Is the home button the only button on it or does it also have "back button"?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
prinzfunchi:
I'm gonna buy this phone.. The reviews alone has impressed me

Is the home button the only button on it or does it also have "back button"?
Sure, it has back button

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
radicalove:

Thank u so much Heeboy94. I'm grateful
You're welcome. No Nollywood movies dere oo, in case u need those ones
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by VirusOO7(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
shedy03:

I studied the instruction on how to use king root b4 I installed it.
Google "how to root with king root".
Much easier with the new kingroot version. Now me having problems with downloading from Google play store and I need this Cwm recovery wavebands, is there any other link? Please. Thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nuclearact:
Do you really need to call me that? Have try dat but is not working before. I just need to confirm I'm doing the right thing, but have got it.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
radicalove:
my fellow NLander, who knows how I can download movies on my Tecno H6. I do not like the idea of just watching it online like what youtube does, I would love to have it on my phone. Please help.

Download Tubemate and use it to download movies off YouTube.

Or go to the movie you like on YouTube, copy the link and go to en.savefrom.net and insert the link in the page, it will generate download links for different format and quality of the movie.

A more direct way to do the above is to go to the movie on YouTube and edit the link e.g, if the video link is
http://m.youtube.com/......, all you have to do is change it to ssyoutube.com/......

That's all!.

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Heeboy94:

coz am royal gamer wink
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by radicalove(f): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Osyxcel:

Download Tubemate and use it to download movies off YouTube.

Or go to the movie you like on YouTube, copy the link and go to en.savefrom.net and insert the link in the page, it will generate download links for different format and quality of the movie.

A more direct way to do the above is to go to the movie on YouTube and edit the link e.g, if the video link is
http://m.youtube.com/......, all you have to do is change it to ssyoutube.com/......

That's all!.

Thanks a lot
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by VirusOO7(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Clockworkmod recovery apk from another source
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nuclearact: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
[img]

[/img]

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nuclearact: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Fck

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by radicalove(f): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kingoflotto:
o

which site did u download that video from?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hisholar2(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
plz guyz ,hw much will it cost to buy curve 4 casing nd
ba3,,ur response is urgently needed my fellow
nairalanders
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Heeboy94:

im telling you!!!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by OlaBa: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Heeboy94:

Very Simple.

1st, download Supersu (it's in zip format)
Place it in the root of ur sd card
Switch off ur fone, then boot into recovery
Select "install zip from sd card"
Follow the steps, and select install.

Reboot your fone, and see the magic.

From my sure Boss @Seyithug

Link of the superSu? Pls
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
seyithug:

Bros, pls, explain better, How to increase the volume, and what maximum volume settings can be used.
Thanks
download MTK engineering mode on playstore, open it and click on MTK engineer, swipe left until u reach hardware tab, under hardware tab click on audio, from there u can choose normal mode, headphone mode, loudspeaker mode, depending on the one u want to increase. The maximum volume u can set is 160 but I won't advise you to go upto that level. I set mine to 140 for loudspeaker and 160 for headset

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
adelolaa:

coz am royal gamer wink
Lol... I dey feel u gan
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by OlaBa: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Heeboy94:

Here https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4x7h3firlzzih8/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip?dl=0

Can I use it with another phone? Gionee m2 precisely.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
OlaBa:

Can I use it with another phone? Gionee m2 precisely.
I think so
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by VirusOO7(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Can I my font twice
Please I need reply asap
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
tboyw:
download MTK engineering mode on playstore, open it and click on MTK engineer, swipe left until u reach hardware tab, under hardware tab click on audio, from there u can choose normal mode, headphone mode, loudspeaker mode, depending on the one u want to increase. The maximum volume u can set is 160 but I won't advise you to go upto that level. I set mine to 140 for loudspeaker and 160 for headset
Bro, what's the name of this font?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
VirusOO7:
Can I my font twice
Please I need reply asap
Huh?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by TheSower: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Just got this phone, now problem is that it's getting really hot at d top edge on just a little use. Just play a game for Five minutes and it got really hot.
Has any other person experienced this or should I take it back?

Plss guys I need ur feedback ASAP so as to act fast.

Thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by OlaBa: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Heeboy94:

I think so

Ok. Thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Preboy:

thanks... hope say you go holla me when the package land, make I follow welcome you back to the tecno society
no problem
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kingoflotto:
o
lolz Watin you dy do with tom and jerry

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.