Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (651262 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
VirusOO7:
abeg brov, I need that imei too o... thanks shegxzybj@gmail.com
Sent
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Heeboy94:

Lol... Bros na only cwmr we know o grin
lol. if u try the twrp I'm sure u will never come back to cwmr grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Heeboy94:

Sent
u are now the TECNO h6 bb imei generator grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Heeboy94:

Baba check ur mail
thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
tboyw:
u are now the TECNO h6 bb imei generator grin
Lol. No be my fault
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by kolinz(m): 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
I installed titanium and it tells me I should try another method to root my h6. Please guys is it normal?
Also please checkout the screens host of my titanium overview page. Is it OK.?

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2014
tboyw:
i salute o

salute u too undecided
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 1:00am On Nov 23, 2014
adelolaa:
what is the meaning of ads disturbing me on nairaland now undecided undecided
I noticed it also its a malware from andropalace I have removed it sha http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-adware-popup-ads/
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 2:24am On Nov 23, 2014
tboyw:
na even small gen I used to charge mine out of frustration and the battery is strong

Lol... It's not advisable sha. Especially the small Gens.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by lanre211(m): 4:18am On Nov 23, 2014
mistahteepex:
Rocking android L on diz Bae!!!!
in heeboy words
"see smoothness"

please, how do i install android I on ma h6.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 5:12am On Nov 23, 2014
kolinz:
I installed titanium and it tells me I should try another method to root my h6. Please guys is it normal?
Replace ur Kinguser with Supersu

*Mod*

1st, download Supersu (it's in zip format)

Download from Here https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4x7h3firlzzih8/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip?dl=0

Place it in the root of ur sd card
Switch off ur fone, then boot into recovery
Select "install zip from sd card"
Follow the steps, and select install.
Reboot your fone, and see the magic.

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by darlingnuel(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2014
I own this device. It's not bad. I love the design. But the characteristic low audio output is not funny: I've missed several calls just because I hardly hear the damn phone ring! WTF! How do u cope with this ish?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by VirusOO7(m): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2014
Heeboy94:

Sent
Brov abeg hope ma wahala's not to much, how d I flash to recovery here, zit the volume up and power end button, and how do I use the cwmrecovery thangi to back-up ma files. Please, thanks a bunch.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2014
Heeboy94:

Replace ur Kinguser with Supersu

*Mod*

1st, download Supersu (it's in zip format)

Download from Here https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4x7h3firlzzih8/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip?dl=0

Place it in the root of ur sd card
Switch off ur fone, then boot into recovery
Select "install zip from sd card"
Follow the steps, and select install.
Reboot your fone, and see the magic.

Or

Download SuperSU from playstore, open and grant root access. It'll try to update SU binary. Once it does that, you're good to go.

It will uninstall Kinguser itself. If it doesn't, then you can do that yourself.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2014
Codedboy95:
I noticed it also its a malware from andropalace I have removed it sha http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-adware-popup-ads/

thank you
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2014
walex2bad:

Finally got my H6 today.. tongue . I've not used it as Nepa has refused to restore light..and I don't wanna use a generator..
congrats
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Prymestrr(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2014
Heeboy94:

Download Kingroot from here.. www.datafilehost.com/d/bd8fe5c8
Tnkz boss... Already rooted n flashed cwm recovery.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by parrotibaba(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2014
lordkit:
if u are still here browsing with money it is a sin becos a site as be discovered giving pple 500mb after register with them and to get yours click here
bro where my mb na ? sad
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2014
My camera does not flash always. Please what could be the problem?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Prymestrr(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2014
Tweetums:
My camera does not flash always. Please what could be the problem?
Itz probably on auto mode so it comes on if ur background is dark n vice versa.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Prymestrr(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2014
kolinz:
Try rooting with kingroot versio3.0 after which u download root checker 2 confirm root access like mine here.

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2014
Prymestrr:

Tnkz boss... Already rooted n flashed cwm recovery.
Weldone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2014
Osyxcel:

Or

Download SuperSU from playstore, open and grant root access. It'll try to update SU binary. Once it does that, you're good to go.

It will uninstall Kinguser itself. If it doesn't, then you can do that yourself.
Oh.. I never knew that would work also.

Thanks boss. I dey learn from you grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2014
Prymestrr:

Try rooting with kingroot versio3.0 after which u download root checker 2 confirm root access like mine here.
Version 3.3 is okay.

Anyways, boss, ur font is Fine grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2014
VirusOO7:

Brov abeg hope ma wahala's not to much, how d I flash to recovery here, zit the volume up and power end button, and how do I use the cwmrecovery thangi to back-up ma files. Please, thanks a bunch.
If u'v downloaded the CWM recovery, flash it via recovery tools. Switch off ur fone, put it back on by holding volume up +power button. Move to Backup and Restore... Select backup and wait for it to complete
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2014
Prymestrr:

Itz probably on auto mode so it comes on if ur background is dark n vice versa.
should I on it?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2014
Heeboy94:

If u'v downloaded the CWM recovery, flash it via recovery tools. Switch off ur fone, put it back on by holding volume up +power button. Move to Backup and Restore... Select backup and wait for it to complete
he can as well download mobile uncle tools and boot into recovery mode through the app instead of oning and offing
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2014
AmazingZeus:
he can as well download mobile uncle tools and boot into recovery mode through the app instead of oning and offing
Ok. That's a better option
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2014
Tweetums:
should I on it?
If u like snapping with flash, then put it on
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2014
Tweetums:
should I on it?
buh twee you don't need a flash na when is broad day light,am sure your camera can detect your pretty face when snapping in the daytime,it only flash in the dark areas or peroid but if you want to on it ok
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by parrotibaba(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2014
For those complaining about their battery,try reducing ur screen brightness (both ur phone, ur browsers n d ba3 app u r using) n reduce ur screen timeout to 1m ...thank me later

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.