Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Another Nigerian Entertainer Goes Into Politics. You Wouldn’t Believe Who It Is! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Nigerian Entertainer Goes Into Politics. You Wouldn’t Believe Who It Is! (942 Views)

10 Best Android Apps You Wouldn’t Find On Play Store / 10 World Leaders In Things You Wouldn’t Want To Lead In / 6 World Leaders In Things You Wouldn’t Want To Lead In (2) (3) (4)

Another Nigerian Entertainer Goes Into Politics. You Wouldn’t Believe Who It Is! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Click this link to see who it is: http://ebiag.com/index.php/topic,484.msg2252/topicseen.html#msg2252
Re: Another Nigerian Entertainer Goes Into Politics. You Wouldn’t Believe Who It Is! by menix(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bcous if u let us know on dis thread u did b struck wiv epilepsy abii?
Re: Another Nigerian Entertainer Goes Into Politics. You Wouldn’t Believe Who It Is! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
menix:
Bcous if u let us know on dis thread u did b struck wiv epilepsy abii?
No, because I want to let you know about my new website...a way of advertising, no offence intended grin
Re: Another Nigerian Entertainer Goes Into Politics. You Wouldn’t Believe Who It Is! by SirHouloo(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
U dey try announce your own forum for ourownnairaland abi? U tried.
Re: Another Nigerian Entertainer Goes Into Politics. You Wouldn’t Believe Who It Is! by menix(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
SammyHoe:

No, because I want to let you know about my new website...a way of advertising, no offence intended grin

No qualms, hittin d site rite away...
Re: Another Nigerian Entertainer Goes Into Politics. You Wouldn’t Believe Who It Is! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
menix:

No qualms, hittin d site rite away...

Hoping to see you there. Pls register and contribute to the growth of the website. Thanks.
Re: Another Nigerian Entertainer Goes Into Politics. You Wouldn’t Believe Who It Is! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
SirHouloo:
U dey try announce your own forum for ourownnairaland abi? U tried.
Yes o, na so our own nairaland take advertise hin own site for other ready made sites 9yrs back too wink
Re: Another Nigerian Entertainer Goes Into Politics. You Wouldn’t Believe Who It Is! by opyzy(m): 6:21am On Oct 27, 2014
now mind them jhor I day feel you

Re: Another Nigerian Entertainer Goes Into Politics. You Wouldn’t Believe Who It Is! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
opyzy:
now mind them jhor I day feel you
lol shocked

Pics: Nigerian Female Football Stars Step Out In Lovely White Dresses / Family Pattern / The Inferno That Happened At Oando Fuel Station, Close To Nkpor Junction.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8