Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Cost Of Transporting Yams From Benue To Lagos State - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cost Of Transporting Yams From Benue To Lagos State (3113 Views)

Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos / AVAILABLE BOTH SMALL ND LARGE SUPPLIES OF YAMs FRM NORTH TO ANZWERE! / Get The Gold Out Transporting Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Transporting Yams From Benue To Lagos State by Councelor(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Am a batch B corp member serving presently in north., Taraba to be precise. yams are very cheap in Benue, and am interested in yam transportation from Benue to Lagos. As like many businesses there are hindrances. my greatest challenge is lack of detailed information on cost of transportation and procedures. will Rilly appreciate information as to the cost of transportation of yams ranging from 200 to a thousand pieces to Lagos. information on other related issues that can guarantee success in this field is also much needed. Thanks for quick response.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Transporting Yams From Benue To Lagos State by Infomizer(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
I don't know about now, but circa 2009, it was 15naira per tuber. I wanna assume you're not far from Takum, Donga, or Wukari and if I'm right, try Chachangi next Wednesday and inquire from the 9/11 truckers there.
Re: Cost Of Transporting Yams From Benue To Lagos State by Councelor(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tanks for the info . will follow up on it.
Re: Cost Of Transporting Yams From Benue To Lagos State by GRACEGLORY: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
We are urgently in need of: 10, 20, & 30 Tonnages trucks (Box Body) to convey our light goods and it is a permanent job.
Products: BISCUITS...

For details:

Call: +234803 054 6462
Pin: 7a146d67
-Cyrus Jesunifemi
E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Sell Machine Making Flashing, Ridge Cap, Roof Gutter, Angle Eaves, Facial Board / Importation Of Indomie Noddles - Nigeria To UK (20ft 40ft Container) / No More Painting Buildings ....install " Aluminium Composite Panels" See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.