Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,470 members, 7,770,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:08 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (889544 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by blesseenE: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello,
Thank you very much for your recent application to Access Bank Entry Level Training Program
We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the next stage –Aptitude Test.
You have been provided with some practice questions in order to prepare you for the test. These practice tests are available below.
Please note that you have been scheduled to write the test on:
Date: November 8, 2014
Time: 8:30am
Venue: - - - -
Kind Regards

Some practice questions were attached. Please how long do their recruitment process last? Lets share ideas and materials....

3 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by zizytd(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Got the same message o, this nite, my centre is enugu o
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by paranorman(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
blesseenE:
Hello,
Thank you very much for your recent application to Access Bank Entry Level Training Program
We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the next stage –Aptitude Test.
You have been provided with some practice questions in order to prepare you for the test. These practice tests are available below.
Kind Regards

Some practice questions were attached. Please how long do their recruitment process last? Lets share ideas and materials....
hi.. Please, can you kindly mail me the practice questions, can you?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by infinitypro(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Was it e-mail or txt msg u got?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
blesseenE:
Hello,
Kind Regards

what course did u study?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sleeksuz: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
infinitypro:
Was it e-mail or txt msg u got?

It was an email, pls those that have been invited in the past could u share some experience

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by viqueta(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
I applied but have not received mine, don't know if they are sending by batches

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by blesseenE: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
AgapeCharis:
what course did u study?

Business Admin

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by blesseenE: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
@Paranorman here is d practice test.
Practice Test.
1.If a rocket travels at 1800 miles per hour, how many miles would it travel in 24 seconds?
a.12
b.35
c.75
d.208
e.720
2.If the average of, what is the average of
a.
b.
c.
d.
e.
3.HELMET is to protection as TIARA is to:
a.) adornment, b.) queen, c.) hair, d.) royalty, e.) head
4.Identify words that have the same or very similar meanings.
In this case choose just one word from the five words inside the brackets that is closest in meaning to the word in capitals.
GLUTINOUS a.) churlish, b.) adhesive, c.) hungry, d.) bright, e.) desolate)
5.In each case choose just the two words from the six words provided that are closest in meaning.
a.)chop, b.) gnaw, c.) grate, d.) sever, e.) chew, f.) destroy

maybe is in batches, my centre is Enugu

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
blesseenE:

Business Admin
Oooh
No wonder.
I got a mail from them on Tuesday saying dey ll not further with my recruitment process because of my skills/background (educational background I guess)

I studied a science course.

Is there anyone here who studied a science course n got d invite??
Just want to satisfy my curiosity

#Wishya d best blesseenE and all those that got d invite. May God's grace speak for you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by daks01: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
I just got the invite now, please does anyone have test format or an idea about the questions besides what they sent in the mail?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by blesseenE: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
@daks01 going by the sample practise test, i think it should be GMAT based

what i dont know is if calculators are allowed and the timing...pls anyone with info as regards this should help
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by daks01: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
also, are calculators allowed?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by daks01: 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
@blesseene ok thanks, yeah need to know about calculator too

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Geesammy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Was invited too...guessing frm last year experience the Lagos test venue gonna be their branch at Allen avenue Ikeja
But either way lets wait till full details come in

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Oooh
No wonder.
I got a mail from them on Tuesday saying dey ll not further with my recruitment process because of my skills/background (educational background I guess)

#Wishya d best blesseenE and all those thato got d invite. May God's grace speak for you all.
Yes dear I got the same message and I read physics electronics, jst got their invite this evening too oh afta they sent the one they sent you oh. Hope its worth it tho.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by opyfay: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
I received the mssge too, myn is in Kaduna on 29th Oct, but y so cos I see here 9th Nov?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
OpYzo:
Yes dear I got the same message and I read physics electronics, jst got their invite this evening too oh afta they sent the one they sent you oh. Hope its worth it tho.
u mean u got d invite mail after getting d rejection mail?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Obachem(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Oooh
No wonder.

#Wishya d best blesseenE and all those that got d invite. May God's grace speak for you all.
I studied ind chemistry and got d invite
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Obachem(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
So deir website made it seem I avnt applied successfully, I indeed have already just by filling in my details. Tank God for everything...hope dis is for the executive training programme tho
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by zizytd(m): 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Read computer science, I got the invite
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by blesseenE: 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
I got this from an old thread... Hope it helps!

@Bensonn says...
Do not be discouraged by anybody, you have to start somewhere, these are the sailent points about accessbank recruitment, i was once there. its not heresay-
1.there are two parts (I and II),in the test the first is critical reasoning and few current affairs and general knowledge, the second part is verbal and quantitative reasoning. The questions is 100 ques in all 50 for each part. Time is 1hr for each part.
2.if you are successful in the test,you will go for panel interview,where you will be interviewed by 2 or more ppl. If you scale tru. you proceed to 1 on 1 interview, then you will be given an essay to write, if you scale tru you proceed to the third and the last stage.
3. At the 3rd stage you will be given 10 forms to get depositors of not less than 100k each.making a minimum of 1milllion.if they are satisfied, before you proceed to medicals.
4. You will then be contacted to start training when they are ready for you. At the training skl you will be paid N43,750 monthly. For the 4months training period, then if you score up to 75% average you will be taken as ET2 that is after you must have signed a bond to work wt them for a minimum of 2yrs, which if you breach you remit 2million naira.
.5 if you forged your age and you ORIGINAL weac result dint have the appropriate age(24yrs below) you are out,Neco is not accepted. Your birth certificate wont spare you.
6.as an ET2 you will receive 115k after 6months if your appraisal point is up to 85% you will become ET1 and a pay of 171k.
Good luck to all those writing test

@spicychic847 says...
D test is GMAT based..100 quesions in all; d 1st 50 is made up of verbal n quantitative, then d 2nd is mostly IQ n shapes stuff. U have to score a minimum of 25 in each section for u to go on 2d next level..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
Obachem:
I studied ind chemistry and got d invite
zizytd:
Read computer science, I got the invite
I studied geophysics n haven't got d invite. Could it b random selection or?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by blesseenE: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2014

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Bellosheriff: 12:46am On Oct 25, 2014
opyfay:
I received the mssge too, myn is in Kaduna on 29th Oct, but y so cos I see here 9th Nov?
I'm to write @kad too, where are you?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 25, 2014
N43,750 monthly during TS? Am I the only one seeing this?,,,,its too small na
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ignis: 6:18am On Oct 25, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I studied geophysics n haven't got d invite. Could it b random selection or?

I studied geology, and I got the invite.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by zizytd(m): 6:29am On Oct 25, 2014
@ blesseenE where do u stay,my centre is also Enugu
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Koffies(f): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2014
I got the invite yesterday night but test centre and state was not stated and it was for 8th November as well. I studied accounting
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2014
ignis:

I studied geology, and I got the invite.
aaahh
Dx access bank guys don put me for one chance embarassed embarassed
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 25, 2014
topelouis:
N43,750 monthly during TS? Am I the only one seeing this?,,,,its too small na
isn't just for three months? ? think their pay is over 200 after that undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2014
MarvellousGod:
isn't just for three months? ? think their pay is over 200 after that undecided undecided
Their training lasts for 4 months(43,750)...den 238k afterwards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.