Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Full Option Canadian Used Xbox One With Games For Sale - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Full Option Canadian Used Xbox One With Games For Sale (1035 Views)

Used Xbox One For Sale (includes Kinect And 3 Games) / Fairly Used Xbox 360 120gb With 33 Games And 3 Pads For Sale.. / Fairly Used Xbox 360 (white) For Sale N25,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Option Canadian Used Xbox One With Games For Sale by spenca: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
I have a well boxed Canadian used xbox one with kinet in an original box and it comes with one controller and 4games and a demo , that is a total of 5playable games ,

Games are ; fifa 15, Need for speed rival , crimson Dragon , power star golf and PES 2015 (Demo)

Also comes with about 20 pre loaded apps

Reach me on 07036817849 or 76BF99C7
No what's app messages please

Asking rice is 87k

Re: Full Option Canadian Used Xbox One With Games For Sale by spenca: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2014
Still available !
Re: Full Option Canadian Used Xbox One With Games For Sale by spenca: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Still selling
Re: Full Option Canadian Used Xbox One With Games For Sale by spenca: 7:36am On Oct 30, 2014
This monster still needs a real time baller !!
Re: Full Option Canadian Used Xbox One With Games For Sale by trendphemmy(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Full Option Canadian Used Xbox One With Games For Sale by spenca: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2014
trendphemmy:

Ok, I see you are interested , when you are ready you can make a better offer
Re: Full Option Canadian Used Xbox One With Games For Sale by trendphemmy(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2014
spenca:

Ok, I see you are interested , when you are ready you can make a better offer
that is a great offer. location pls
Re: Full Option Canadian Used Xbox One With Games For Sale by spenca: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2014
trendphemmy:
that is a great offer. location pls

That offer is a jest considering the fact of the item , Lagos
Re: Full Option Canadian Used Xbox One With Games For Sale by nigmarelli(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2014
My fellow nairalanders on this section that Madam Cao put us.Am i the only one feeling hard done by or you guys feel what it too.
In case you havent noticed;She moved us from the gaming section that can be accessed and seen on the nairaland homepage where there are more views and traffic and put us here.I've hardly had any views since.I've complained and asked her to see reason but to no avail.Dont know if you guys have.Please we have to do something otherwise our reason for using this medium would have been defeated.Cheers guys.
Re: Full Option Canadian Used Xbox One With Games For Sale by spenca: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2014
nigmarelli:
My fellow nairalanders on this section that Madam Cao put us.Am i the only one feeling hard done by or you guys feel what it too.
In case you havent noticed;She moved us from the gaming section that can be accessed and seen on the nairaland homepage where there are more views and traffic and put us here.I've hardly had any views since.I've complained and asked her to see reason but to no avail.Dont know if you guys have.Please we have to do something otherwise our reason for using this medium would have been defeated.Cheers guys.

Be more detailed mate , I can't seem to pick your point
Re: Full Option Canadian Used Xbox One With Games For Sale by cao(f): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2014
spenca:

Be more detailed mate , I can't seem to pick your point

I've already explained myself in one of the four posts, I left all 4 posts (yes, he hijacked other people's posts) to let you all have a gander at this. I'm still waiting for the detailed complaint... I apologise for allowing this derailment, but maybe he will finally understand. He could have used the actual gaming complaints thread, but he decided to do this instead.

My reply: https://www.nairaland.com/1974099/killzone-shadowfall-sale-ps4#27683520

(1) (Reply)

PS 3 For Sale With 3 Games / I Wanna Trade My Blackberry Torch For Ps3 320gb Console / PS4 (US Used) For Sale With Four Games And 2 Controllers. Almost New! SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.