Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

High End Gaming Laptop For Sale - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / High End Gaming Laptop For Sale (982 Views)

Two High End Gaming/video Editing Laptops For Sale(SOLD) / High End Gaming Laptop For Sale / High End Gaming Desktops For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by kart042000(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hi guys, I have got a high end gaming laptop for sale
core i7,
processing speed 2.5GHz boosted to 3.1GHz.
17" inch (very big and clear)
16GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 770M
750GB HDD
Bluetooth
Battery lasts more than 3hrs and no lag while playing on batteries

Comes with more than 15games
FIfa 18
Rise of the tomb raider
Watch dogs
Call of duty WWII
Dishonored 2
Far Cry 5
Forza 3
GTA V
Hitman 6
Need for speed
THE Witcher 3
Just Cause 3
Quantum break
Wolfenstein the new order
TITAN

Buzz me people

Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by Sleekydee(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ego ne?
Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by kart042000(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sleekydee:
Ego ne?

Message me privately bro...

WhatsApp 07083621908
Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by kart042000(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Anyone that buys the PC, I will give the person free ps3 accessory and 2 ps3 games
Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by ifex370(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
kart042000:
Anyone that buys the PC, I will give the person free ps3 accessory and 2 ps3 games

Why do you mean free ps3 accessories?
Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by kart042000(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
ifex370:

Why do you mean free ps3 accessories?

I said accessory and not accessories, It could be a sing a long microphone, a ps3 camera or a quiz button pad...
Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by Nathanv20: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
kart042000:
Hi guys, I have got a high end gaming laptop for sale
core i7,
processing speed 2.5GHz boosted to 3.1GHz.
17" inch (very big and clear)
16GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 770M
750GB HDD
Bluetooth
Battery lasts more than 3hrs and no lag while playing on batteries

Comes with more than 15games
FIfa 18
Rise of the tomb raider
Watch dogs
Call of duty WWII
Dishonored 2
Far Cry 5
Forza 3
GTA V
Hitman 6
Need for speed
THE Witcher 3
Just Cause 3
Quantum break
Wolfenstein the new order
TITAN

Buzz me people

How much make I pay to transfer the whole games to my own lappy?
Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by kart042000(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nathanv20:

How much make I pay to transfer the whole games to my own lappy?

What's the spec of your laptop?
Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by LucemFerre: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2018
Not to be a d!ck but, high end? It's Nvidia 770m ffs undecided

That's a low-end laptop. Like a very low-end gaming laptop. Let the people know the real sh!t they're buying.

There are 3 categories of PC's low, med, high... If this is high, where would you place Predator and the like?

That was how someone brought his potato to put GTA V for him. That the seller told him he could play any game on it and it had a fvcking intel HD graphics with 64mb shared vram (or whatever they call it)

5 Likes

Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by kart042000(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
LucemFerre:

That's a low-end laptop. Like a very low-end gaming laptop. Let the people know the real sh!t they're buying.

There are 3 categories of PC's low, med, high... If this is high, where would you place Predator and the like?

That was how someone brought his potato to put GTA V for him. That the seller told him he could play any game on it and it had a fvcking intel HD graphics with 64mb shared vram (or whatever they call it)
What do you classify quantum break game as? Or just cause 3?

These are high definition games, and as long as your graphic card, ram and processor have the capability and capacity to play them, then you can classify the system as a high end game PC.
However, there are higher graphics card like GTX 1050, just same way you have 750HDD and 1TB.
Does that make 750Gb a small hard disk to watch and save movies of about 3GB HD?

Next time, talk professionally and don't just bump into people ignorantly and start spewing nonsense...

Do your research, mention the ps4 or ps3 game this machine will not play?

You are talking about GTA V with Intel HD smh

2 Likes

Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by MrDojo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
kart042000:

These are high definition games, and as long as your graphic card, ram and processor have the capability and capacity to play them, then you can classify the system as a high end game PC.
However, there are higher graphics card like GTX 1050, just same way you have 750HDD and 1TB.
Does that make 750Gb a small hard disk to watch and save movies of about 3GB HD?

Next time, talk professionally and don't just bump into people ignorantly and start spewing nonsense...

Bro what the other guy told you is right, the specs of your system does not fall under the "high end" category.

This is not an insult or attack, it's just a fact.

Good luck.
Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by chidekings(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
MrDojo:

Bro what the other guy told you is right, the specs of your system does not fall under the "high end" category.

This is not an insult or attack, it's just a fact.

Good luck.

Lolz

1 Like

Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by LucemFerre: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
kart042000:

Dude, your laptop is a fvcking low end piece of working scrap regardless of how you want the fact stated. Get over it! (No offence)
You talk about "higher" gpus and you mention a freaking 1050? Duude!

1 Like

Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by kart042000(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2018
Google is everyone's friend. I clearly stated that there are other variants higher, but this PC will play games with ultra graphics.

What is giving you guys stomach rush is "HIGH END" right??

Ok I will take it back, and atleast attest it is a good laptop. Compare with Google search below.
Thanks

Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by kart042000(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2018
LucemFerre:

Dude, your laptop is a fvcking low end piece of working scrap regardless of how you want the fact stated. Get over it! (No offence)
You talk about "higher" gpus and you mention a freaking 1050? Duude!

Thanks everyone, it's been sold!!

How do I get ps3 pad to work with Bluetooth using SCPTOOLKIT or any other device.

It is only working with the cable connected using SCPTOOLKIT
Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by LucemFerre: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
kart042000:

How do I get ps3 pad to work with Bluetooth using SCPTOOLKIT or any other device.

I haven't used a PS controller with PC before. Sorry
Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by soundsultan360(m): 2:50am On Feb 23, 2019
kart042000:

You need a Bluetooth dongle to go with it. Small like the ones used in wireless keyboards. It can't use the onboard Bluetooth.
Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by kart042000(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
soundsultan360:

You need a Bluetooth dongle to go with it. Small like the ones used in wireless keyboards. It can't use the onboard Bluetooth.

Thanks bro
Re: High End Gaming Laptop For Sale by Blessing97(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2019
LucemFerre:

Lmfao! I cringe when I come across people who buy things out of ignorance, when a little research on the product they're buying will give them all the info they need to know. Even the best Intel HD GPU will struggle to play AAA titles at low to decent settings.

Maybe the seller told him he could max out GTA V and get 100FPS while playing, and poor dude fell for the sweet talk lol. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Xbox 360 Elite For 25k Its Negotiable / PS 3 Fat NTSC For Sell / Used Ps4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.