Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Perfect Gift (married Ladies Advices Needed) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Perfect Gift (married Ladies Advices Needed) (865 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Gift (married Ladies Advices Needed) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Anniversary is coming. Do you remember what gift you gave for him on your 1st marriage anniversary? Any ideas?
Re: Perfect Gift (married Ladies Advices Needed) by cherryice(f): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Your anniversary coming up?
Re: Perfect Gift (married Ladies Advices Needed) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
cherryice:
Your anniversary coming up?

Yes
Re: Perfect Gift (married Ladies Advices Needed) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
this is probably pointless as at now, but, i think you should buy him a wristwatch. if that's too generic? you could buy him a suit. also, a tie is great. if you live in a secluded, liberal area, you can consider a tandem. or, you can find out something he uses often, and buy new, advanced one. or you could buy the latest playstation and gta 5! men love that game.
Re: Perfect Gift (married Ladies Advices Needed) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Teempakguy:
this is probably pointless as at now, but, i think you should buy him a wristwatch. if that's too generic? you could buy him a suit. also, a tie is great. if you live in a secluded, liberal area, you can consider a tandem. or, you can find out something he uses often, and buy new, advanced one. or you could buy the latest playstation and gta 5! men love that game.

smiley thanx smiley bit of sick of ties. i got him engraved champaign bottle with our date and his name. and on christmas i got him silver cross and chain

(1) (Reply)

Shawarma For Just N350. Cocktails For N200 / Three Times The Charm At The Jumia Game Of Deals | Up To 40% Discount / The Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Award 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.