Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Queen Elizabeth II takes to an iPad to send her first Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Elizabeth II takes to an iPad to send her first Tweet (2439 Views)

Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke / See How Reekado Banks Predicted His Success Back In 2011 Wit His First Tweet(pix / Muna Obiekwe Goes To Grave With An Ipad: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Elizabeth II takes to an iPad to send her first Tweet by ebenzunlim(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
The queen of England made her first ever tweet today via an 'iPad'. There was some controversy over whether or not the Queen actually typed out the tweet herself, as videos of the occasion only show her strolling up to an iPad on a lectern, removing a glove, and pressing a single button. However, pictures taken before show her typing on an iPad. Still, TweetDeck shows that the tweet was sent from an iPhone, as you can see in the picture below.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-qXWFNc5z3lo/VEqKuhDUPOI/AAAAAAAAUDo/WMFmt0h8jPM/s1600/screenshot-2014-10-24-12-38-00.png[/img]

At the end of the day, a new word will be added to the next edition of Oxford dictionary, "processology" -- A state of discrepancy where a tweet via an iPad is posted via iPhone lolz... grin grin grin grin

Source: http://www.ewtnet.com/2014/10/queen-elizabeth-ii-takes-to-ipad-to.html
Re: Queen Elizabeth II takes to an iPad to send her first Tweet by okonja(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
ebenzunlim:
The queen of England made her first ever tweet today via an 'iPad'. There was some controversy over whether or not the Queen actually typed out the tweet herself, as videos of the occasion only show her strolling up to an iPad on a lectern, removing a glove, and pressing a single button. However, pictures taken before show her typing on an iPad. Still, TweetDeck shows that the tweet was sent from an iPhone, as you can see in the picture below.

At the end of the day, a new word will be added to the next edition of Oxford dictionary, "processology" -- A state of discrepancy where a tweet via an iPad is posted via iPhone lolz... grin grin grin grin

So what's embarrassing there? undecided...My friend if you don't know what to type, I'll advice you introduce your lower lip to your upper lip and shut da f*** up

5 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II takes to an iPad to send her first Tweet by Harmvirus(f): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
okonja:

So what's embarrassing there? undecided...My friend if you don't know what to type, I'll advice you introduce your lower lip to your upper lip and shut da f*** up

Don't mind the yeye poster.. Still searching the "embarrassing moment"
Re: Queen Elizabeth II takes to an iPad to send her first Tweet by ebenzunlim(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
okonja:

You should probably try reading between lines, instead of rushing down to the keyboard war.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II takes to an iPad to send her first Tweet by 9jahell: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Big deal... lolz
Re: Queen Elizabeth II takes to an iPad to send her first Tweet by laivwire(m): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2014
okonja:

Okay, thats a gruesome KO
Re: Queen Elizabeth II takes to an iPad to send her first Tweet by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 25, 2014
okonja:

FINISHER!!!

Don't mind the olodo
Re: Queen Elizabeth II takes to an iPad to send her first Tweet by ebenzunlim(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2014
charix:

FINISHER!!!

Don't mind the olodo
And you think name calling makes you a hero?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II takes to an iPad to send her first Tweet by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2014
okonja:

Punchline tooh bahd!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II takes to an iPad to send her first Tweet by StevinMorgan(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2014
So what? Na God she be?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II takes to an iPad to send her first Tweet by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
ebenzunlim:

And you think name calling makes you a hero?

Everybody's already name calling so I didn't see why not? Also I was encouraging the other poster for calling you out. Its mostly rubbish posters and spammers who always have time to respond to every comment calling out their bullsh1t and you fit the description well.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II takes to an iPad to send her first Tweet by okonja(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2014
Zoharariel:

Punchline tooh bahd!
abi na

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II takes to an iPad to send her first Tweet by 9jahell: 4:20am On Oct 27, 2014
You guys keep bringing this up.

(1) (Reply)

I Am So Busy I Don’t Have Time For Sex / Young Lady Sends Nu*de Photos To A Guy She Met On Facebook Who Later Released It / Omg!!! 45years Old Super Model Naomi Campbell S Trips Down To Her Undies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.