Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (75201 Views)

Poll: Should Arsene be fired if Arsenal does not win anything this season?

Yes: 37% (56 votes)
No: 53% (79 votes)
Undecided: 9% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2009
And yeah i supported Enyimba till the departure of Orji Uzor Kalutongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2009
BlueDiva:

Laughable.
Most of y'all joined Gunners during the 49 unbeaten run. New entrants.
90% of u dont know rats ass 'bout the club u're claiming.
99% are unregistered members and have'nt spent a dime buying club merchandise.
What makes u fans? Is it the ability to yell 'Up Gunners'?
Crap! U're better of supporting Eyinba and Kano Pillars

You are pathetic hence the reason why your life is laughable isnt it?! cheesy

The Intro~

I was North London raised, Avenell Rd, Highbury N5 baby/And

I grew up watching David Rocastle, John Lukic, Steve Bould, Martin Hayes, Kenny Sansom and Viv Anderson, even tho i was youngin/And

I am a fucking Red Member at Arsenal and i have been on the season ticket waiting list for over 3 seasons/And

I am all swamped in Arsenal memorabilia and merchandise from the 80's till naw and will be stuffed in it till i die/And

Unborn babies in my family have more club effects than your entire team's merchandise shop/And

What we have spent on Club Merchandise alone, not to talk of tickets to games and all, is enough to keep you gleaming for 10 lifetimes/And

What makes me a fan is way deeper than the way you deep throat cumberland sausage type willies!

Supporting Arsenal is wayback for us in my fam., a tradition started donkey years ago by more fore-fathers!!!! cheesy

The Blast off,

You really need to stop chatting a lot of nonsense around here, you are fucking clueless

It doesnt pay to be a slowpoke as well as an slowpoke at the same time

You display a very high level of buffoonery, babboons even reason better!

Next time if you are talking about the football you know, stick with the Kano Pillars and Eyinba or whatever you call it!

Deadout doofus u wont learn so i am waiting for you to come back with more rat tatata ta

Fugly bat!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 12:16am On Jan 24, 2009
I see the scummies and even a chic chav has been infiltrating this thread undecided undecided
The chic chav is even trying to tell us wen we joined the club, whether we purchase merchandise etc,
I ask, how about Chelski?
When did u become a member?
When Babayaro joined from Anderlecht!!! grin
Well, I hear all sorts on this forum each day
Wenger is unsucessful bla bla bla
(and Dayo, when i said modern game, was talking about the EPL, not europe)
Arsenal will finish 5th
We can't pay 15m on a 28 year old etc
LET THEM SAY!!!!
anyway, back to footie
Looks like the final offer has been made and Zenit is still stalling
I say, Arshav-out
Something still tells me though, he will be unveiled in the next few days
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 12:44am On Jan 24, 2009
@HNIC
What wldnt one see on nairaland.The best thing is to take with a pinch of a salt and malt grin.
As per Arsh-out,i am pretty sure the Russians are stalling cos of the Citeh's chase of Kaka that had a natural demise,
hoping maybe the new money-miss-road of EPL will look his way.
They are on the look-out to maximize their profit of the poor guy undecided

Well let's see how things pan out,but the ultimatum is 26th though.

Who's Wenger's next target?My fingers are inter-twined lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by follypimpi(m): 1:22am On Jan 24, 2009
21.03 Zenit St Petersburg have reportedly lowered their asking price for Arsenal target Andrei Arshavin. Will the Gunners land the Russian before the close of the transfer window?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 1:29am On Jan 24, 2009
Yes Arshavin would come and wear Jersey 30
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 2:39am On Jan 24, 2009
Good thing i took a little hiatus grin grin so much bloodclotry being emitted in here!! When is Arshavin coming? i am only interested in talking about new and prospective signings undecided undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2009
Gaynners and their loud mouth,
Anyways, losers always cry foul.

@Crackie,
i see u've been running your mouth while i left, funny my dogs been giving me a lil problem too. Coincidence?
Ok, just maybe u're the 1% that knows a thing 'bout Gunners, does that give u a right to go 'bout bitching?
Careful boy! Hell hath no fury. . . woman scorned.

Why can't people have decent banters? Arshavin is a bunch of talent, and y'all want to lose him 'cos of a lil peanut?
I can't figure. Is AW mentality affecting u guys too? I feel for your GFs. Guys with Aradite palms grin

As for those wanting to know,
I've been a TrueBlue, even before GZ dreamt of moving to the Bridge, nor be today. . .
And if u need a lil bit of Arsenal history too, just buzz me cheesy

I'm done with this fuc-king thread
Peace out.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2009
BlueDiva:

Gaynners and their loud mouth,
Anyways, losers always cry foul.

@Crackie,
i see u've been running your mouth while i left, funny my dogs been giving me a lil problem too. Coincidence?
Ok, just maybe u're the 1% that knows a thing 'bout Gunners, does that give u a right to go 'bout bitching?
Careful boy! Hell hath no fury. . . woman scorned.

Why can't people have decent banters? Arshavin is a bunch of talent, and y'all want to lose him 'cos of a lil peanut?
I can't figure. Is AW mentality affecting u guys too? I feel for your GFs. Guys with Aradite palms grin

As for those wanting to know,
[b]I've been a TrueBlue, even before GZ dreamt of moving to the Bridge, nor be today. . .[/b]And if u need a lil bit of Arsenal history too, just buzz me cheesy

I'm done with this fuc-king thread
Peace out.

im not so sure about that comment. lets do some maths and i'll show you why?

first of all i dont think you are over the age of 26. so here we go. . . . . . . .
work with me ma'am,
gianfranco zola joined chelsea in 1996 and left in 2003.

at 1996 i believe you'd have been 13 yrs old.

now, our former assistannt manager steve clarke , now assistant manager as west ham joined chelsea 1987 and left 1998.

now, between 1987(steve joined chelsea) and 1996 (zola joined chlesea) there's a 9 yr gap.

the premiership started in 1992. if you lived in Nigeria, DSTV/Supersports had the sole rights to all english football around the late 90's and 2000's and the first english premisership match was televised (i stand corrected) in 2000/2001 season. and you if you live in america, they hardly know what football is. so we'll rule that out.

so what you are trying to make us believe is that you started supporting chelsea between the ages of 7 or even 5 and 13.

now, i am not asking you to tell us your age. but to become a true blue fan before zola, i believe you'd prolly be closer to 30.

now the question is, do i have a point?

I am also a chelsea fan. i started following chelsea when babayaro joined. and i've loved it ever since.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2009
OMO IBO:

im not so sure about that comment. lets do some maths and i'll show you why?

first of all i dont think you are over the age of 26. so here we go. . . . . . . .
work with me ma'am,
gianfranco zola joined chelsea in 1996 and left in 2003.

at 1996 i believe you'd have been 13 yrs old.

now, our former assistannt manager steve clarke , now assistant manager as west ham joined chelsea 1987 and left 1998.

now, between 1987(steve joined chelsea) and 1996 (zola joined chlesea) there's a 9 yr gap.

the premiership started in 1992. if you lived in Nigeria, DSTV/Supersports had the sole rights to all english football around the late 90's and 2000's and the first english premisership match was televised (i stand corrected) in 2000/2001 season. and you if you live in america, they hardly know what football is. so we'll rule that out.

so what you are trying to make us believe is that you started supporting chelsea between the ages of 7 or even 5 and 13.

now, i am not asking you to tell us your age. but to become a true blue fan before zola, i believe you'd prolly be closer to 30.

now the question is, do i have a point?

I am also a chelsea fan. i started following chelsea when babayaro joined. and i've loved it ever since.

why u dey argue with your fellow blue fan . . make una carry this one go Chelsea thread grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2009
@ OMO IBO,
I've replied u on the Blue thread. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2009
we are to playing Cardiff tomorrow. . .what time is it?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2009
What is this thread turning into?
A chic chav vs. a guy chav(Though the guy chav made absolute sense grin)
Imagine a naija chav saying he's been a fan b4 Zola,ha ha ha
In fact, you've been a fan since the mid eighties when the chavs were competing in the lower division! grin
However, this ain't no chav thread.
It's for the Gooners to discuss the red and white army!
So please chavs,get the f&*k outta here!!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2009
BlueDiva:

@ OMO IBO,
I've replied u on the Blue thread. cool

off to the blue thread to see bluediva's comment
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2009
Who is this blue diva anyways? I suspect her to be an ex-nl member, the way she keeps going on about 'gaynners' is a tad suspicious.

Carry your acerbic, pointless venom back to chavski land, no one needs it here. McBrash indulged you by giving you a small peep into his own history and knowledge of Arsenal. . . .I don't feel the same level of kindness. No one supporting a storied club like The Arsenal ever needs to prove his/herself against a chav. tongue

The Arshavin deal looks like it might be dead in the water for now. . . .safe to say that, unless Citeh do it again of course, he'll still be there in the summer and we can re-bid for less then if we want to. Zenit is being unreasonable about the price, and we won't be bullied into buying a player above our already high valuation. tongue

Cardiff tomorrow - Gallas is fit, but no other returnees as yet. . . .with Everton on Wednesday, It'll be interesting to see who AW picks at CB tomorrow, I suspect we'll remain with JD and KT, maybe even see Gallas at LB, which would be fantastic for me. We need to win this game and keep our FA Cup dreams alive - it's our most successful competition under AW, no reason why we should shamefully throw this game like we did last year against the scumtwats.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2009
@debo

U wonderin who blue chic is?Well it might interest you to know she's the lady whose erstwhile ID depicts unbridled libido i.e Hot wateva grin

I pray the winng-streak a la Persie's superlative form continue in tommorow's match and i wouldn't mind seeing Ramsey in the thick of things tommorow too.

That been said,do you have any inkling about who we have lined up as replacement for Arsh as the chances of gettin him to Emirati seems gone now?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2009
kay_pumpin:

@debo

U wonderin who blue chic is?Well it might interest you to know she's the lady whose erstwhile ID depicts unbridled libido i.e Hot wateva grin

Wonder which Chav cured her of her erstwhile Hot (oops),horney state grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2009
Clichy won't be playing tomorrow. . .AW may rightly play Gallas at LB. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2009
i just tot of this now:

i think the fact the Aston Villa is on top of us is "REALLY" making us play very fast attacking football while still under pressure.

we had ever since taken all game like a "do OR die" affair. . .

what do you think? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2009
Cristalz:

Wonder which Chav cured her of her erstwhile Hot (oops),horney state grin

The wonky "developments" in wankford bridge will rid any one of that crizzlegrin cheesy grin

allboyz:

i just tot of this now:

i think the fact the Aston Villa is on top of us is "REALLY" making us play very fast attacking football while still under pressure.

we had ever since taken all game like a "do OR die" affair. . .

what do you think? undecided

Maybe that, coupled with the fact that the lads realised that any loss will culminate in us losing pace with the front runners.The fact we are still 6 points off the top of the table is amazing inspite of the way we've wobbled and fumbled during the first half of EPL.

Somethings tells me we are in for more twist and turn this season but i doubt it will include us winning the league.And MAYBE we might just win it,i have learnt to" never say never" in the game of football.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2009
are we having less gunners in da houz?

oh its saturday. . .cheering drinks with Mr.Crackles(Brash)? but Arsenal hadn't won yet. . nor was there a match today cheesy grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2009
allboyz:

are we having less gunners in da houz?

oh its saturday. . .cheering drinks with Mr.Crackles(Brash)? but Arsenal hadn't won yet. . nor was there a match today cheesy grin grin

Mr Crackles is getting ready to hit the town, you know wad it is!!
Safe to say i will wake up just in time to savour our exquisite display of sexy football against Cardiff tmor, coz m going easy on the allccy tonite!
Itz gonna be a bit emotional for Aaron Ramsay tmor, but i am sure he will put sentiments aside, and do the business if he gets the chance

Debosky, i wont even worry about dat slide thru chav called BlueDiva, she got nothing upthere!! cheesy

Eyin boys, i have left 2 crates of assorted beer on the thread for you, help yourselves, i am taking one along with me naw!

Criz, i see you baby shaking dat Man United batty all over here, u just love the GUNNERS dont u!!! tongue kiss

Chei, i gotta go

See ya all here tmor!
!! grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2009
yea, im sure Criz love The Gunners.

Its never too late.

you may leave Sauron and the rest and just cross over,you would be welcomed! invite your friends too

we've got Debo,Muki,Brash and the likes in here.

grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by vicade(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2009
Robin Van Persie to score a Hat Trick Tomorrow cool

Arshavin,No Arshavin, Arshavin, No Arshavin, Arshavin,No Arshavin e.t.c.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2009
What's wrong wit Arshavin?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2009
Well whatever we do we have to sign someone Villa have gotten Heskey not that i see him as a threat but i think Arsene is leaving this transfer thingy a bit too late for his own good but ooh well we can only hope

We should whoop Cardiff's bootay tomorrow.No Long Thing
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by toba1909(m): 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2009
With AW recent statement about the transfer thing. Guess he's not too interested in bringing in new players to Emirates.
But it would've being better if he does.

Cardiff are in for a real thrashing today.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 12:13am On Jan 25, 2009
lets tamper goal scoring with mercy o0o against Cardiff
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by toba1909(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2009
allboyz:

lets tamper goal scoring with mercy o0o against Cardiff

is that a plea from their counsel grin grin grin

How i wish Dudu could feature today wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 25, 2009
I said i was through with this losers thread. Since gaynners decided to engage in character assasination, i'm tempted to reply and defend the Blue intergrity.

Who is this blue diva anyways
The first lady of SB. The pride of Fulham Rd, the hottest chic who knows how to kick a ball and some ass.
Some know her as horneychic, some know her as simply sexy. i can give u a full bio data at your request.

U wonderin who blue chic is?Well it might interest you to know she's the lady whose erstwhile ID depicts unbridled libido i.e Hot wateva
Erstwhile unbridled libido?
Sorry sir, the hormone is still very much raging. I wear my love for the Blues on my sleeves, hence the new brand name.

Wonder which Chav cured her of her erstwhile Hot (oops),horney state

Lamps excellent form is enough to cure anybody of anything. Don't u just luv him? tongue
And oh, its horney, with an 'e'. By the ways Manc, wetin concern u. wait till i storm the devils thread before bringing out any arsenal you have. Pardon the pun grin

The wonky "developments" in wankford bridge will rid any one of that crizzle
What developments? I expect u sir to worry about overcoming Cardiff tomorrow, but then again mediocres, sorry Gaynners hardly worry.
Lose or win they're usually content.
The big boys have won theirs, take example and win yours.
I should have my head examined for chatting with mediocres.
I'm out.

PS
Pray for Arshavin's arrival when u get to church.
Signing decent players is a herculean task for you these days.

I mean know disrespect to you gaynners, i just need y'all to stop 'falling the hand of London' tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by bawomolo(m): 5:51am On Jan 25, 2009
BlueDiva:

The first lady of SB. The pride of Fulham Rd, the hottest chic who knows how to kick a ball and some ass.
Some know her as horneychic, some know her as simply sexy. i can give u a full bio data at your request.

AKA valedictorian of Yaba Left
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2009
BlueDiva:

PS
Pray for Arshavin's arrival when u get to church.
Signing decent players is a herculean task for you these days.

I mean know disrespect to you gaynners, i just need y'all to stop 'falling the hand of London' tongue

Says a Chavski, whose club were gazumped for Robinho on the last day by Citeh! shocked grin grin Shows how shitty a club Chelski is - Berbatov was offered more cash to go to Citeh, but he chose the quality of MU instead. Sadly, no such quality remains in Chav land to choose. tongue

Signing decent players? Have you head of Samir 'Neville's Nemesis' Nasri? grin grin Ask Gary Neville and Van der Sar. wink I'm sure he has a nice gift in store for Cech when he comes to the Emirates wink

'Falling the hand of London'? Did we get to the CL final and lose by slipping on grass and landing on our arse? (no pun intended grin) Did we get beaten by Burnley AT HOME? (playing the first team by the way grin) Do we play CL games and are unable to fill our small stadium? grin

Puhleeze - I know beating Ipswich these days is a fantastic achievement for Chelski, so your Hot horney excitement is understandable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Manchester United Fan Thread / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.