Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola (8783 Views)

A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) / Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics / Nigerian Drug Mule Dies At Madrid Airport Terrified Staff Thought He Had Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by coldgate(f): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Serves him right. Crime does not pay and it kills.
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Dayo30(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Na waaaa ooooooo
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by mindworx: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Karma !
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Vivalavida99(f): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Justwise, don't abuse your privilege just cuz you a moderator, send my thread to the front page. I posted this story before you, check the time.

https://www.nairaland.com/1965247/nigerian-drug-mule-dies-madrid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by temitemi1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
He pays with his life...
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Vivalavida99(f): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by IfyAwazie(f): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
This days if u carry drug, reach airport and dem won search u. Just sneeze, everyone will leave u run.
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by thonyokun(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Serves him right

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
Blacks has been in bondage right from inception.
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by MARKone(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lucy.....
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Kelly32: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
diluminati:
what is his name, lets know where he's actually from

Where he is from does not matter, because greed, the love of money and vanity is universal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by symbian03(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
Say no to drugs.
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
saxywale:
He became a walking dead the moment he swallowed those drugs for trafficking.
His faith was sealed the moment the drugs bust in his tummy. No doctor on earth can save him from his certain death.

I would have kept a distance too if I was a traveler or official at the airport, Ebola is everywhere these days.

Exactly...the minute the drugs burst in his stomach...enough cocaine to stop his heart in seconds.

Even if they had rushed him to a Teaching Hospital in five seconds...nothing cound be done.

When will some silly people learn that swallowing drugs is essentially saying that you want to join your ancestors before time.?!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lexusgs430:
When would they ever learn ?
Would they ever learn?
I doubt aspiring drug mules would learn from this, would they ?
no sir
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by jerryjere(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wait oo so the man don't mouth to speak that he carried coke in his stomach anyway straight to hell even though his alive maximum of 20 years so all the same
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
thonyokun:
Serves him right

Seconded.
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by justwise(m): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Vivalavida99:
Justwise, don't abuse your privilege just cuz you a moderator, send my thread to the front page. I posted this story before you, check the time.

https://www.nairaland.com/1965247/nigerian-drug-mule-dies-madrid

You did not post it in travel section so I wouldn't have known that this topic exist already and for your information mods do not have the privilege to push thread straight to FP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
NairaMode:
I wish him a safe trip to Heaven.
This also implies that all airports should have emergency teams/ units and also provide isolation rooms that will treat such cases.
If such were available,hey would have attended to him and not just stereotypically let the man die.
He was in pain for up to a hour.
He was a criminal but he didn't deserve to die like that sha.

Others should learn anyway.

Even if they did as you suggested...he would still have died.

Cocaine causes your heart to race very fast/beat very fast....and that is in small amounts. The right amount can even stop your heart...and even cause stroke, respiratory failure and death.

The guy was carrying an amount of cocaine that would have been enough to overdose hundreds of addicts in his stomach.

Once the bags burst....there was nothing that could be done.
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Even if they did as you suggested...he would still have died.

Cocaine causes your heart to race very fast/beat very fast....and that is in small amounts. The right amount can even stop your heart...and even cause stroke, respiratory failure and death.

The guy was carrying an amount of cocaine that would have been enough to overdose hundreds of addicts in his stomach.

Once the bags burst....there was nothing that could be done.

I will like to agree with you completely sir.
I am also an unrealistic believer in possibilities.
I am addicted to hope.
I feel as though if they knew it was cocaine they could have placed the guy on oxygen and whatsoever and probably lived.
Pardon the ignorant me anyway.
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Crixina(f): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
NairaMode:
I wish him a safe trip to Heaven.
This also implies that all airports should have emergency teams/ units and also provide isolation rooms that will treat such cases.
If such were available,hey would have attended to him and not just stereotypically let the man die.
He was in pain for up to a hour.
He was a criminal but he didn't deserve to die like that sha.

Others should learn anyway.
ii support this.
What if there weren't cocaine bags?
What if it were some epileptic guy,at least at first,no one would have cared like this case for fear of Ebola.
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Anugod(f): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
And if he get family for Naija now, dem go dey say dem get broda wey dey abroad...smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
Crixina:
ii support this.
What if there weren't cocaine bags?
What if it were some epileptic guy,at least at first,no one would have cared like this case for fear of Ebola.

You get exactly my thought trajectory.

You like cute guys... At your DP.
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
The love of money!
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
I like the response of the Spanish personnel.

Self preservation is key.
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola by Mayydayy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
even after the WHO declaration of Nigeria as an ebola free country this sadists still treat us like ebola shit.nobi their fault.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid-El-Kabir: Osun Government Announces Free Round-Trip Train Ride From Lagos / Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! / My Canada Hustle - How The Go Dey Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.