Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories (976 Views)

Mint Dell 1525 Laptop- 4gig Ram, 250hdd: N35,000+free Samsung S4 Powerbank SOLD / Fresh!!! Fairly Used Macbook Pro With Accessories For SALE! / Brand New / Mint Dell Xps M1330 For Sale [black, 13.3" , 4gb, 320gb, Fgprt, Wlan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories by ResourceMan(m): 6:41am On Oct 25, 2014
Mint and Like New Dell Mini-Laptops with Powerful Accessories
All Dell mini's laptops are freshly imported from U.S.A and have been cleanly wiped with all drivers freshly installed, and they all work as new.
Very Scarce and limited edition
They all come with CRAZY! CRAZY! Accessories.
This Deal Includes:
Like New Dell Mini-Laptop
2GB Ram
160GB HDD
Intel Atom (2 CPU's)
Accessories Include:
Beats By Dre Headset
Very Powerful Laptop USB cooling Fan
External DVD Re-Writable
With Accessories
N45K
Without Accessories
N35K

Contact
Resource Man
0 8 0 9 8 3 4 2 1 3 2

Re: Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories by Str8twistedme: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2014
Ifa hear say no be scam you be... Scammer Oshi
Na you get all those laptops wey you post up there?

Mikky Angel products.. you claiming to be yours.. Thief... Oloriburunku Ode Oshi, Omo Jati Jati.. Lazy fool
Re: Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories by Gboyeboy(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2014
mikkyangel you need to see this oo
Re: Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories by ResourceMan(m): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2014
Hahahahaha

Scammer kill una head.
I bought all this products from Mikkyangel and I resale. Just take a look of my profile and posts on Nairaland.
You think you can go all out to kill someone's business. Funny People.

Note, The very first pictures are the exact products I bought from Mikky which he posted for me to see, if the pictres are already available why do I need to take another pictures when the products are the same.

Note: I sell goods on Nairaland and my business is come, see, pay and carry go.

@Str8twistedme
@Gboyeboy

both of you must apologise for staining my name.
Re: Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories by ResourceMan(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2014
@ All take note go to this page on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/1257506/pre-order-ur-goods-usa-world/201

and note Mikky quting my Name referring to my Items with the same Pictures I posted here:
mikkyangel:
[size=15pt]Raymond[/size] ...60k alert received (Thats Me)

-Dell mini+ hp mini
-2 ext dvd
-hp headset and usb fan....

Oshoke...60k

-2 dell mini+usb fan+ beats headset

Abiodun.....30k

one dell mini plus accesories
Re: Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories by bossminded: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2014
Bros scam or no scam.. abeg if u sell for 20k let me cum to lagos by monday and pick 1, I dnt need accessories just d lapi and charger
Re: Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories by ResourceMan(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2014
bossminded:
Bros scam or no scam.. abeg if u sell for 20k let me cum to lagos by monday and pick 1, I dnt need accessories just d lapi and charger

what do you mean by scam or no scam, just go straight to the point.
Re: Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories by Str8twistedme: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2014
Na you Sabi ... faa catch myself say I dey apologise ...yimu# ☆
Re: Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories by bossminded: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2014
ResourceMan:

what do you mean by scam or no scam, just go straight to the point.

Forgt mata, u sell 20k without accessories
Re: Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories by ResourceMan(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
bossminded:

Forgt mata, u sell 20k without accessories
come carry am 5k
Re: Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories by bossminded: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
ResourceMan:

come carry am 5k

Humans... because dy call u thief?? no vex ooo....
Re: Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories by ResourceMan(m): 5:11am On Oct 27, 2014
bossminded:

Humans... because dy call u thief?? no vex ooo....

Kids of these days do not even know how to talk. I dont blame you, what you sow you will surely reap.
Re: Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories by bossminded: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2014
ResourceMan:

Kids of these days do not even know how to talk. I dont blame you, what you sow you will surely reap.

"THIEVES" of these days do not even know how to talk too. I dont blame you, what you sow you will surely reap too.
Re: Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories by Goddotha(f): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
Please I want a nice london used laptop from 20-25thousand.
Contact me if u have any any if u r based in Lagos on BBM: 25A445AC
Thanks.
Re: Mint Dell Minilaptops With Accessories by ResourceMan(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Goddotha:
Please I want a nice london used laptop from 20-25thousand.
Contact me if u have any any if u r based in Lagos on BBM: 25A445AC
Thanks.

Hi,
Please drop your number or email. I am not on BBM, but I am on whatsapp. I have:
1. Dell Latitude 6000 N20,000
Pentium M
15 Inch wide screen
40 GB Hard disk
1.5 GB Ram
DVD Rewritable
Music Edition

2. Compaq CQ50
15 Inch wide screen
160 GB Hard disk
2GB Ram
Dual Core
DVD Rewritable
N25,000

Note: The compaq can easily go for 30K.

I am in Lagos, contact me through my first post in this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Unifi AC Mesh AP Have 2x2mimo In 2,4ghz And 5ghz Band / Wireless Intercom (pabx) Installation, Ip Phones Gsm Lines For Pabx / Clean Coy Used Windows Xp Computer Pentium(r),dual Core Cpu,dell,4 Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.