Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

NDA 2015/2016 Admission Process - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDA 2015/2016 Admission Process (2719 Views)

NDA 2015 Result Is Being Compiled For Admission, Call_08143147096 / NDA 2015 Admission Application Form Now Available / Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) Form Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDA 2015/2016 Admission Process by Raphelle: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2014
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA)
2015/2016
Entrance Exam Dates & Other Details –
Read
It Up
any problem? Call 07066310542
Few days ago the post about how too
apply for the 2015/2016 Nigeria Defence
Academy was puublished See details here
on how to apply. Below are the stipulated
requirements and other exam details for
this year’s Nigerian Defence Academy
registration
Details Of Exam Dates And Registration
Tips
The following is the schedule of the test/
screening and things to take along:
The NDA examination will be conducted
as an entrance examination (similar to
Post UTME examination in conventional
universities), and is scheduled to hold
on Saturday 25 April 2015. Therefore, all
eligible candidates are to bring along
their Acknowledgement form, JAMB
result slip two (2) postcard sized (3.5 x
5 inches) photograph to the
examination centre on the examination
date.
The photographs should show only
from the chest upwards and should
contain the candidate’s Name, State,
Centre and Signature at the back.
Only successful candidates at the
2015/2016 NDA Entrance Examination
(Post-UTME) will subsequently be invited
for the Armed Forces Selection Board
following which the list of admitted
candidates will be published.
Entrance Examination Guidelines To
Adhere To:
Only candidates who meet the JAMB
national cut-off mark will be eligible to
sit for the NDA Entrance Examination at
their Examination Centre of choice.
Duration Of Training
Admitted candidates into NDA for the
Regular Course will undergo military
and academic training as Officer Cadets
for a duration of 5 years. On successful
completion of training, graduands will
earn a combined honours degree in
Military Science and a core discipline
(B.Sc, BEng, BA).
They will equally earn a commission into
the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Other Details
Regular Course cadets will train in NDA.
All aspects of the cadets administration
and logistics will be borne by the
Federal Government.
Get The Past Questions Now
In response to requests from
candidates for reference materials, the
Academy has offered a Compendium of
Past Questions & Answers at a token fee
to interested candidates. This can be
purchased from the Registry
Department, NDA or from designated
Examination Centres across the country.
Feel free to share this information with the
rest of your friends now. See details of the
application for the 2015/2016 NDA
Regular
course for details.
Do you need help to be admitted?
For admission processing HELP or support
contact Air Marshal OKOLIE on
+2347066310542
+2347066310542
Re: NDA 2015/2016 Admission Process by Ritaoka66: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
Easy way to get Admission into Nigeria Defence Academy(NDA) you are advice to Contact General Wambai for complains, help/ admission assistance or to get your NDA Form for 2014/2015 call his number on 08077684016
Re: NDA 2015/2016 Admission Process by kabiruman: 4:30am On May 01, 2015
I am Cadet Kabiru Usman i am just aware that the 67th NDA Kaduna regular courses took place on the 25th of April 2015 and i will advice if you wrote the exam and you need help all you need to do is to contact General Wambai he is very legit and capable of helping you get the admission because without him it will be very difficult for you to get the admission, don’t ever think you are too brilliant or clever to fail it, i my self was the best science student in my secondary school days but i failed the nda examination 2 times and it was a very shocking thing to my parents and just the third time i was introduce by my cousin who was in military to contact General wambai and to cut my story short, he did every thing for me and today i am a male Cadet in the Nigeria defence academy, so if you want to pass your NDA Exam it will be better you contact him now and his phone number is :08077684016
Re: NDA 2015/2016 Admission Process by Raphelle: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
NIGERIA DEFENSE ACADEMY 2015 67th REGULAR COURSE RESULT IS OUT
This is to inform all the candidate who sat for the 67th Nigeria defense academic regular course Result of Examination written on the 25th April 2015 batch 'A' is out.
If you could not find your name in the batch A, please exercise patience as batch B will soon be released.
For personal assistance contact and send your information to +2347066310542 for help to be Shortlisted and secure admission . Remember interview comes 20th June 2015.
Contact 07066310542 for help and enquiries .
Re: NDA 2015/2016 Admission Process by Raphelle: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
NIGERIA DEFENSE ACADEMY 2015 67th REGULAR COURSE RESULT IS OUT
This is to inform all the candidate who sat for the 67th Nigeria defense academic regular course Result of Examination written on the 25th April 2015 batch 'A' is out.
If you could not find your name in the batch A, please exercise patience
as batch B will soon be released.
For personal assistance contact and send your information to +2347066310542 for help to be Shortlisted and secure admission . Remember interview comes 20th June 2015.
Contact 07066310542 for help and enquiries .
Re: NDA 2015/2016 Admission Process by ProfOgbueh: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2015
The candidates whose names appear in this released shortlisted names are those candidates that wrote this recent 2015/ 2016 Nigerian defence academy (NDA) 67 th regular course entrance examination that was conducted on Saturday, The 25 th Of April 2015. All Candidates were advised to remain calm as the names of the successful candidates are under compilation and as thus ; the shortlisted names would be published within few days. at last the long awaited list came out todayThe shortlisted candidates will be informed properly as they will appear for interview before an Armed Forces Selection Board " AFSB " with details of date, time and location which will include two (2 ) different batches respectively . All the Candidates of Nigerian defence academy for 67 th regular courses of 2015/ 2016 academic season are thereby informed that; the interview will be conducted immediately after the publication of the shortlisted names therefore , you are advised to keep yourself active and well prepared as the interview will commence immediately the successful shortlisted names are published.

Nigerian defence academy, Call Col Johnson O, on phone help/line -08.14.4O.81.9O8: Kaduna Headquarters, Kaduna State , Nigeria . Office Address: No 233LL 2 Block B At Administrative Building , Nigerian defence academy, Kaduna headquarters , Kaduna State , Nigeria. those who their names wasn't on the list can also call before the replacement list comes out.

any applicants whose names are not on the Shortlisted names to Call Col Johnson O, on phone help/line -08.14.4O.81.9O8 - for rectification and Assistance now to help include your name in another Batch list now.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Calabar (UNICAL) 2017/2018 Part-time Form/pre-degree Form / How To Get Your Lost WAEC Certificate (Attestation Certificate) In Simple Steps / What African Universities Does Nigerians Allegedly Buys Degrees For N500k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.