Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Don Jazzy To Produce Tracks For D’banj’s10th Anniversary Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy To Produce Tracks For D’banj’s10th Anniversary Album (793 Views)

Don Jazzy To Retire As An Artiste In 2016 / Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single / Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy To Produce Tracks For D’banj’s10th Anniversary Album by Endougs(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2014
According to NET, Don Jazzy and his former colleague, D'banj are working together again.

Two years ago, arguably Nigeria’s best music partnership crashed irrevocably when Don Jazzy and his long-term partner, D’banj decided to go their separate ways in acrimonious circumstances.
Since the controversial break-up, fans of the two music stars, who have both established new labels and made new friends but with contrasting fortunes, have been left wondering if a reunion is ever possible between the self- styled Kokomaster and producer, Don Jazzy.
We can tell you there is some good news regarding that as a soft re-union is in the offing. D’banj, who is currently in Los Angeles, spokewith Beat FM presenters, Olisa Adibua and Maria Okan via telephone today, confirmed that Don
Jazzy is producing some songs for him.
According to D’banj: ‘Ten years ago, October 4, 2004 to be precise, I got on stage to perform for the first time and now ten years later D’banj hasbecome a brand. Don Jazzy worked with me from the beginning and I can tell you for sure that my 10 anniversary album will drop soonand there are many producers on it, including Don Jazzy.’
It would be recalled that the two, born as Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo and Michael Collins Ajereh, wereresponsible for the establishment of Mo’Hits Records, one of Nigeria’s most active labels this decade, founded in 2004 with D’banj as its first recording artist and Don Jazzy as CEO/President with other artists including Wande Coal, Dr SID,D’Prince and K-Switch.
Growing in spread and strength, Mo’ Hits conquered the Nigerian music scene in no time, with several awards, performance deals andendorsements to show for the achievements until April 2012 when it all ended in a bitter feud between two of the most relevant figures in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

http://endougs..com/2014/10/don-jazzy-to-produce-tracks-for.html
Re: Don Jazzy To Produce Tracks For D’banj’s10th Anniversary Album by Endougs(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2014
I would like to see what their come back would be like.
Re: Don Jazzy To Produce Tracks For D’banj’s10th Anniversary Album by Toyozzie(f): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2014
thats maturity
Re: Don Jazzy To Produce Tracks For D’banj’s10th Anniversary Album by valmunich(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2014
Anticipating

I like jazzy's beats smiley
Re: Don Jazzy To Produce Tracks For D’banj’s10th Anniversary Album by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2014
YES!! I'm scared dbanj is fast dying musically. don jazzy thank you for the rescue.
Re: Don Jazzy To Produce Tracks For D’banj’s10th Anniversary Album by qadeerkug(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2014
don dorobuci enh""i like dat jazzy voice chaii smiley
Re: Don Jazzy To Produce Tracks For D’banj’s10th Anniversary Album by charlesopp(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2014
We d'banj fans realy don't care..

Waitin for d haters 2 praise d beat nd say d'banj spoilt it in dem usual manner..

And again we dnt care...d'banj been holdin it down since the split..
Re: Don Jazzy To Produce Tracks For D’banj’s10th Anniversary Album by fairygeh(f): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2014
Baddest comeback grin
Re: Don Jazzy To Produce Tracks For D’banj’s10th Anniversary Album by clean2: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID HELL FIRE ,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY NOW TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE

(1) (Reply)

Myles Munroe, Wife, Daughter And Six Others Die In Plane Crash / Bomb Blast Hits Secondary School In Yobe / Question Of The Day: Who Is The Artist Of The Year? Olamide Or Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.