Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,024 members, 7,825,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Friday 24th Of October 2014: The Worst Day Of My Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Friday 24th Of October 2014: The Worst Day Of My Life (1092 Views)

Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" / Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Rita Dominic Is Flawless For TW Magazine's October 2014 Issue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friday 24th Of October 2014: The Worst Day Of My Life by salvatore007(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2014
I dont know if this is the right section to post this so mods do the needfull..
This is my first topic on Nairaland so please вє kind

So i woke up 2d call of my elder sister's friend tellin me 2send her some moni dat my sister was admitted d previous night due to malaria... I quickly freshend up nd asked my uncle who i was stayin with to borrow me his car so i can get to the bank urgently....

I drove to the bank (GTbank Nyanya to b precise) and saw about 15people before me waitin to use the atm, after a while i got d moni den it happend...

I got to the usual go-slow at nyanya maraba axis caused by some checkpoints and wen it got to my turn 2b checked i greeted d soldier man jejely and before i could say jack robinson he told me 2park, i obeyed den he asked me to drop sumtin for d boys so i removed 200naira jejely den d man started boilin sayn i was drivin a toyota highlander and am droppin 200naira
I told d man dat d car wasnt mine den he started shoutin dat he has caught d car snatcher dave bin lookin for....

I started beggin dat daz nt wat i meant and d next tin i saw was five fingers glued 2my face cry
I couldnt talk again d next tin i knew was dat i was at d back of 1n hilux van with four soldiers around me...

In short i spent d rest of d day in a cell until my uncle came to bail me out...

My advice: Never argue with a soldier and make sure u give dem a decent sum of moni if dey ask...

True Life Story
Re: Friday 24th Of October 2014: The Worst Day Of My Life by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2014
Hiya! Dats rily badt.

Wat abt ur sister na?

1 Like

Re: Friday 24th Of October 2014: The Worst Day Of My Life by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2014
sorry ehn...
Re: Friday 24th Of October 2014: The Worst Day Of My Life by pretydiva(f): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2014
Naija wil never grow wif all dis corruption everywhere
Re: Friday 24th Of October 2014: The Worst Day Of My Life by StevinMorgan(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2014
Intresting, i have watch the movie before, jim iyke acted it. Next topic
Re: Friday 24th Of October 2014: The Worst Day Of My Life by Zico0(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Through childhood i learnt great things: better to go by unnoticed, wind your window up.
In the situation, keep your mouth shut, just maintain a fake smile and converse by your actions in relation to how the events play out.
In all, keep your mind open before they implicate you in something else worse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

British Nigerian Singer, May7ven Tries On A New Look. DO You Like? / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun / Photos Of Purpular Nollywood Actor With Farmily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.