Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Harrysong Opens Up About When He Hit The Lowest Ebb Of His Life,and Meeting Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Opens Up About When He Hit The Lowest Ebb Of His Life,and Meeting Kcee (455 Views)

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / Kcee, Mike Ezuronye, Skiibii, Harrysong And Others In New Group Photo (adorable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Opens Up About When He Hit The Lowest Ebb Of His Life,and Meeting Kcee by amakaikeng(f): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2014
Speaking with Sun, singer Harrysong opened up about how he went from being a street boy doing music with a band at the National Stadium to becoming a star, how he almost gave up on music after he hit the lowest ebb of his life, how met KCee, and eventually became a part of KCee's team.

"KC is like a big brother to me; he is a friend. We met at National Stadium when I was performing nine years ago. I was performing as a band boy back then. They used to come and watch me. They would encourage me and even give me money because I was still on the streets. Since then we’ve been friends. When the break up happened we started working together; it’s a privilege for me."

Talking about when he hit the lowest ebb and almost gave up on music...
"There were a lot of people promising that they were going to sign me up and shoot videos for me. Some said they would take me South Africa and America because I had talent. But I got to a point where everything was just crash­ing; even the people who promised stopped picking their calls. And then it seemed like nothing was working out and there was this urge to relocate to Warri, Delta State. At that point my morale hit its lowest ebb."

He said what gave him the strength to carry on was... continue to read the rest here -- http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/10/harrysong-opens-up-about-when-he-hit.html

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Group Reduces Cement Price From N1700 To N1000 / I Am Very Forgiving- Jennifer Aniston / Banga Lee Excited By 'beats By Dre' Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.