Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair (2061 Views)

Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair / Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by idrisa334: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2014
The question of whether or not to shave the pubic hair has no single answer.
It is totally a matter of choice.
Some people have a fetish for long, curly pubic hair while others just love the whole crotch to be clean shaven like a baby's buttocks.
While there may not be a reason against leaving the garden unweeded, you might find it worth knowing that there are benefits to shaving your pubic hair.
Here are six of those reasons:

Shaving makes your crotch cleaner and healthier.
As we go through each day's rigours, heat caused sweat which mixes with bacteria and cling to the pubic hair. These 'dirty' hair does not get cleaned with ordinary bathing, it needs conscious scrubbing to get it offf. However, you could save yourself the worry and reduce the risk of infections by just shaving it all off.

Shaving makes your erection look bigger.
The penis often looks smaller if there is a thick growth of hair at the base of the shaft. When that pubic hair is properly groomed and/or shaved away, the penis seems to become at least an inch longer.

Shaving adds 'sexy' to your crotch.
Staying clean down there will add a touch of sexiness to anyone because it looks healthy. With the crotch constantly clean, you are able to quickly notice developing infections or rash before they worsen.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/762-6-reasons-why-you-should-shave-your-pubic-hair
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Dbestmax(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2014
Guy Logout!!!
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2014
No. I will not shave it. angry angry angry
Its my private business and I'll do whatever I want with it. Pls keep off! grin grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2014
ojokojonwanyi:
No. I will not shave it. angry angry angry
Its my private business and I'll do whatever I want with it. Pls keep off! grin grin
like seriously? I used to hav this thought that girls always shave thr local government area..they ought to shave it ooo....babe serioulsy u dnt?
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2014
Cutehector4u:
like seriously? I used to hav this thought that girls always shave thr local government area..they ought to shave it ooo....babe serioulsy u dnt?

Like seriously. I do it once in a blue moon. tongue
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2014
ojokojonwanyi:

Like seriously. I do it once in a blue moon. tongue
woooooow! U dey try.... Seriously befor i bleep a girl, she must shave....evry strand of hair must be removed jor.... Even if she doesnt want to, i wil shave it for her
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2014
Cutehector4u:
woooooow! U dey try.... Seriously befor i bleep a girl, she must shave....evry strand of hair must be removed jor.... Even if she doesnt want to, i wil shave it for her

Aw! shocked :oThat's so good of you. Keep it up tongue

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by aboy247: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair by idrisa334: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
If your 'local govt' is clean your partner will respect you.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Reflex Joint Dislocation / Carpolobia Lutea Plant May Be Effective For Treating Alzheimer’s Disease / Help Save Little Olakunle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.