Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Oil And Gas Certification - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Oil And Gas Certification (560 Views)

Oil And Gas Job Trainings / Practical Instrumentation And Control Training @pbplus Oil And Gas Learning Hub! / Oil And Gas Quiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Gas Certification by bankmayor: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2014
i want to find out from anyone who has experience with oil and gas certification. i am a masters degree holder in mechanical engineering,but i dont have an idea of certification that i can write in other to get a job in an oil company.i also thought of going for PhD in petroleum engineering and also to write PMP,sigma six or cost engineering certification,will it give me an edge to get a good job in the sector or should i go for phd in mechanical engineering and write the above listed certifications.please advice me on what certification to write I am confused.my friend told me that a lot of people has cswip,api,Bgas and NACE in nigeria and are still looking for jobs.this is my e mail address, donaldmayor@gmail.com
Re: Oil And Gas Certification by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2014
Its not abt them bro.....everythn depends on God....

1 Like

Re: Oil And Gas Certification by jcflex(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2014
my bros wish u all the best, but first will advise you to take nebosh, is a safety course for oil n gas, den locally u can jst go thru PTI website, u will see alot of courses there relating to your field, tthat can help boost ur chances of getting a job in that field, at cheaper rate of less within 90k-200k. www.pti.edu.ng you will see their short courses there, one wk, two wks, three days n so on. giv it a try.
Re: Oil And Gas Certification by stillgood: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Is just God brother

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Current Desktop PC Parts? / Amazon App Has Been Quietly Removed From Google Play Find Out Why? / Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply With Inverter.we SELL,INSTALL And REPAIR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.