Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How A Fresh Graduate Can Get Their Dream Job - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How A Fresh Graduate Can Get Their Dream Job (1048 Views)

A Fresh Corp Member Murder Queens English / What Is The Basic Salary 4 A Fresh Graduate Wit Nyscdischarge Certificate ? / Corper Weeooooooo!intending Corpers, Serving Corpers - Your Dream Job Is Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Fresh Graduate Can Get Their Dream Job by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2014
Are you a fresh graduate with little or no experience in working in that dream job of yours?
Well don’t think further, you can get that job. But how?
When you see a job opening advert but it is not in anyway related to your field of study and you think the job is not meant for you. The truth is, you can still apply. It is not a limitation but an invitation to sell yourself to the prospective employer.
Another way fresh graduate limit themselves is when they see a job opening advert with the requirement of 3-5 year experience. Since they are still fresh from the university, the job is not meant for them. Like i said earlier, it is an invitation and not a limitation. It all depends on packaging.

Read more on

http://gradslodge..com
Re: How A Fresh Graduate Can Get Their Dream Job by Swarshtiger(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2014
gradslodge:
Are you a fresh graduate with little or no experience in working in that dream job of yours?
Well don’t think further, you can get that job. But how?
When you see a job opening advert but it is not in anyway related to your field of study and you think the job is not meant for you. The truth is, you can still apply. It is not a limitation but an invitation to sell yourself to the prospective employer.
Another way fresh graduate limit themselves is when they see a job opening advert with the requirement of 3-5 year experience. Since they are still fresh from the university, the job is not meant for them. Like i said earlier, it is an invitation and not a limitation. It all depends on packaging.

Read more on

http://gradslodge..com

Abiiii
Re: How A Fresh Graduate Can Get Their Dream Job by akaahs(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Pls & pls can someone help me with a well organize cv formate
Re: How A Fresh Graduate Can Get Their Dream Job by Dparagon(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
You can try PushCV or CVwizards. Go through their website. I believe they're good in that.
Re: How A Fresh Graduate Can Get Their Dream Job by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
I will soon release my ebook on fresh graduate's guide to resume..... it is power packed
Re: How A Fresh Graduate Can Get Their Dream Job by sule5727: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Swarshtiger:

Abiiii
Ok oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Taraba Has Resumed Paying State Allawee. / Which State Is Best To Serve Based On This Statistics? / See How This Corps Member Styled Her Nysc Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.