Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight (5856 Views)

Check Out How Davido's Car Park Looks Now / How Emmanuel Adebayor Looks Now / This Is How Lindsay Lohan Looks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Surplus90(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2014
Na wa o...look at Rick Ross looking like a model
after losing a ton of weight. Very soon he will be
showing us his six pack. Good for him. He's
obviously taking his health seriously...Guys what do you think?

Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by StevinMorgan(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2014
grin he now discovered that ladies now dislike men that are like ameoba. Congrats but still slim down rick
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by hopeforcharles(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2014
if Rick Ross could slim down like this lol there is still hope for them fatter girls especially my ex gf. Don't mind me I just dislike that kinda fatness
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Spicylate(f): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2014
its good but i still wouldnt date him.
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Surplus90(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2014
StevinMorgan:
grin he now discovered that ladies now dislike men that are like ameoba. Congrats but still slim down rick
the most important is he is now conscious of how he looks...ain't it?
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Surplus90(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2014
Spicylate:
some of his fans actually told him they preferred him the way he used to look...Fat
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Spicylate(f): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Surplus90:
some of his fans actually told him they preferred him the way he used to look...Fat
ouch!! well choices vary.
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Surplus90(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
more pics

Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wow na watin him drink
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Surplus90(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lacomus:
Wow na watin him drink
guy I no knw o...d whole thing is surprising sha
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by clean2: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert to christianity now to avoid hell fire when you die

4 Likes

Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by IfyAwazie(f): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
He need to reduce his head too.
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Surplus90(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
IfyAwazie:
He need to reduce his head too.
lmao...some say he doesn't look like a boss anymore...they actually preferred him fat
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Elenabee(f): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2014
grin he looks wierd tho
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by uken73(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
Impressive.
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by osamaBUSH(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Na Big Chef cos am.
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by rutemi: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
grin surgery at work
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by rutemi: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
Spicylate:
hahahahaha you don't need to date him. You funny sha, so if Rick proposed to you, you'll tell him he is too fat ni.. Hahahahaha
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Flamesfly(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol, all my diamond watching nd my watch is getting jealous... cheesy grin#newflames
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Awho(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dem this dude looks smoky hot now, like his the ladies man now @the Boss buh i guess my client looks hoter @ the miss nairaland beauty contest just check her out @ Team Rokiatu that is contestant no. 6 and cast ya vote for her and you'll be glad you did chaioo
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by soulglo: 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
He has to have done a medical procedure. He lost it too fast
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Surplus90(m): 12:30am On Nov 05, 2014
soulglo:
He has to have done a medical procedure. He lost it too fast
abi?
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Surplus90(m): 12:31am On Nov 05, 2014
rutemi:
hahahahaha you don't need to date him. You funny sha, so if Rick proposed to you, you'll tell him he is too fat ni.. Hahahahaha
you can imagine...
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Ariani: 12:32am On Nov 05, 2014
Good 4 im#bedcalls
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Surplus90(m): 12:39am On Nov 05, 2014
Elenabee:
grin he looks wierd tho
do u prefer his former 'BOSSY' outlook?
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by Spicylate(f): 9:48am On Nov 05, 2014
rutemi:
no im not just attracted to him
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by dotna(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2014
Discipline is the key
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by rutemi: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
Spicylate:

no im not just attracted to him
aii cool
Re: See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight by rutemi: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Surplus90:
you can imagine...
lipsrsealed
Surplus90:
you can imagine...

(1) (Reply)

LADIES: Who Rocked The Bantu Knot Hairstyle Better? Rihanna VS Kome Osalor / Strange!!! A German Woman With 16 Inches Waist, Pics Included / Nicki Minaj Is Giving Fans An Eyeful In Sexy Selfies As She Posted This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.