Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

"I REALLY Want To Love Again..don't Mind Marrying A Younger Man'- Ara - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I REALLY Want To Love Again..don't Mind Marrying A Younger Man'- Ara (609 Views)

Do I Really Look Like Wizkid? / Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 / I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I REALLY Want To Love Again..don't Mind Marrying A Younger Man'- Ara by justuwa3: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-8WDDajcfhj4/VEsN6qhZIhI/AAAAAAABVlI/a2_UNpTQEhw/s400/ara_1.jpg[/img]

Talking drummer Ara's marriage to her iceland based hubby packed up after 2 years (2009-2011). The single mother of One says she is ready for love and doesn't mind being with a younger guy .She told Punch

“When I meet the right person and fall in love, I will consider marriage. I really want to fall in love again. I don’t believe in marriage just for its sake. If a younger guy comes up to me, I don’t minddating the person. I don’t mind marrying somebody who I am older than. I have spoken to a couple of people and they don’t see anything wrong with it. If the person has a mature mind and is committed, then it is not a big deal.”

When asked if she is not looking for somebody who she can control and manipulate, the singer said

“I am not that kind of person. I am the most submissive wife. I am ‘mumu’ for love. You can ask my ex, he can tell you. There was never a day I didn’t ask him what I should cook even though I was the breadwinner. I would always ask him what he wanted. And whatever he said, if we didn’t have it, I would jump on an okada and enter the market to go and buy the stuff. I am a hopeless lover,"

SEE MORE HERE... .COM HAS BEEN SPACED. THEREFORE, ADD TOGETHER TO VIEW

ADD .COM TOGETHER TO VIEW http://www.afro-news .com/2014/10/i-really-want-to-love-againdont-mind.html
Re: "I REALLY Want To Love Again..don't Mind Marrying A Younger Man'- Ara by clean2: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert to christianity now to avoid hell fire when you die
Re: "I REALLY Want To Love Again..don't Mind Marrying A Younger Man'- Ara by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Fake bloggers don remix this news already? God is watching oo.

(1) (Reply)

Dr Myles Munroe, And His Wife Ruth Have Been Killed / Kim K's Mobile Game App Makes $43million In 3 Months / "You Don't Have To Work Very Hard To Get Money" - Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.