Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

UNILAG Student Win Land In Beat Fm’s Anniversary Raffle Draw - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Student Win Land In Beat Fm’s Anniversary Raffle Draw (427 Views)

Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University / Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student / Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Win Land In Beat Fm’s Anniversary Raffle Draw by oluwadanie1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
http://acadablog.com/unilag-student-win-land-in-beat-fms-anniversary-raffle-draw/

A single congratulatory tweet at Beat FM’s 5th anniversary has turned a UNILAG student into a landowner.

Aberin Kazeem Olanrewaju, a student of the University of Lagos (UNILAG), Akoka, has become a landowner after winning a raffle draw held as part of Beat FM’s 5th anniversary celebrations.

Olanrewaju, in the third year of his Human Kinetics degree programme, was randomly selected in the draw involving the names of the radio station’s active social media followers, The Nation reports.

An elated Olanrewaju received the title deeds to his property at a ceremony attended by journalists and celebrities like rap artiste, MI Yemi Alade and Mode 9.

“I feel good; I feel on top of the world! Words can’t really define how I feel. I must say thank you to Beat FM. I didn’t see this coming,” Olanrewaju said.

“They have really started a big thing in my life.”

He revealed that his big win started with a single tweet.

“Actually, I sent in a tweet congratulating them on their fifth anniversary and that was it,” he said.

“In my wildest dreams, I didn’t believe I would win.”

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Those Who Just Gained Admission Into Unilag..2014/2015 / Accredited Online Colleges And Universities For Nigerians / Best SEO Online Training In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.