Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

When Is Futminna Releasing their Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Is Futminna Releasing their Admission List (1069 Views)

When Is Futminna Postume Coming Up? / Abu Zaria Has Finally Releases Their Admission List-its Real / Wen Is Futminna Post Ume/de Screening Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Futminna Releasing their Admission List by owolabiza(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2008
I need help on when futminna is releasing their admission list;it is urgent.
Re: When Is Futminna Releasing their Admission List by rasabtol(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2008
The school authority are keeping us waiting. I don't know why it takes so much time for them to release it. cool cry
Re: When Is Futminna Releasing their Admission List by DonQueeno: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2008
i too i want to no when the list is going to be out because i have friends that apply funtua this years best of luck to them all
Re: When Is Futminna Releasing their Admission List by solomon201(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2008
The Exam that was written on the 19 of July result was out the next week and up till now they have not pasted even first batch. Men I wrote the POST-UME but cant wait for ever so i have started Registration in my second choice. I smell they are doing a serious underground work Guyz wise up.
Re: When Is Futminna Releasing their Admission List by dammyllare(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2008
Hi guys,just 2 tell u guys that futminna is releasing their list this week latest monday.I got notified from the admission office that the list was taking to senate 4 approval last week and will be released this week.Best of luck
Re: When Is Futminna Releasing their Admission List by oyewolejos(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2008
yes u are correct dammy.the list is expected any moment from now. the ict staff are working round the clock to get the list released early.if you people notice thier website is not going through they are already pasting it. before friday it will be surely released. they have already pasted the admission list but they need to add registration stuff an dother things before they open the website. immediately the website is opened you can check your name on the list
Re: When Is Futminna Releasing their Admission List by Daviddoma(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hi guyz pls i wnt 2 nw wen futmx re releasing their second choice list! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Admission Runs Into Olabisi Onabanjo University For 2o10/2011 / National Essay Competition: Intercontinental Bank Doles Out N2m, 50 Laptops / Educational Software And Services Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.