Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd November 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd November 2014 (41712 Views)

Fulham Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd November 2013 / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd November 2014 by cocoduck: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2014
caprini1:
Sorry Bro...No Chelsea.#Halamadrid
then which one is your own now?
REAL MADRID is in Spain what Manchester united is in England, so underdogs like barca and chelshit be like one season of their problems is their end and their fans make way tooooo much noise about everything. when Madrid or united lose a match we are still happy and hopeful but when either barca or Chelshit loses a match, it's like they are bereaved. I hate that attitude.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd November 2014 by caprini1: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2014
cocoduck:

then which one is your own now?
REAL MADRID is in Spain what Manchester united is in England, so underdogs like barca and chelshit be like one season of their problems is their end and their fans make way tooooo much noise about everything. when Madrid or united lose a match we are still happy and hopeful but when either barca or Chelshit loses a match, it's like they are bereaved. I hate that attitude.
LOL
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd November 2014 by heatmeup(f): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2014
coded01:

And do what? grin

Person wey either dey in beautiful house or dey bar dey drink... tongue grin

Its best we leave our emotions out of football, these footballers care less about our feelings as far as they earn Millions of pounds annually, its non of their business if fans emotions are hurt or not... embarassed
Maybe u don't know they get fined
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd November 2014 by dabossman(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2014
cocoduck:
man united is the PAPA of all EPL clubs. even if we are having temporary problems in which it is glaring to all that we get better each game chelshit fans always have us on their big lips. if it were an any how club, that club in would have been forgotten by now.
When they sleep chelshit fans always dream about us, when they eat, they always think about, when they are discussing, the discussion is about us. intact we are too much, even when we don't have everything going well for us some londonians have headache just at the mention of our name.
even if they are more than 10 points ahead. intact GGMU. more grease to ur elbow LVG, we are solidly behind you, we are seeing the effects of Moyes getting kicked out.
I love the way we fought today.

I don't get it either. They have Southampton and champions Man City on their trail, yet every week it is where Man Utd is on the table that bothers them. A whole week after Van Persie's goal and they are still discussing the celebration. It's like they just can't get Man Utd out of their system. I guess finishing above Man Utd is more important to them than winning the EPL, just like finishing above Arsenal is Tottenham's goal every season.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd November 2014 by tr3y(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2014
MosquitoREBIRTH:
I quite agree with you, though we should have done better. Nice second half display by the lads..
We should and we would if not for that small boy called smalling.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd November 2014 by iwarannamdi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
more details on man-u vs man city match. visit our website www.naijarace.com/category/sports
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd November 2014 by jamesjake369: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
I was creating a topic before I could finish typing those pigs called nairaland mod/admin removed it

the topic is "make your self invisible to the pigs called nairaland admin/mod"

I have about 28 nairaland accounts but they always get a ban each time I post as soon as I get a ban I quickly open another one under 1minute but before I could make a post I will see a message saying "sorry you can't do that right now try again in few minutes" wtf I never knew they know its same person through the IP or whatever but I'm an international internet fraudster and there is no dating site that I haven't registered with they can't ban because I know how to deal with them I thought naira land is different I don't know they can also detect IP whatever like the dating site where I use to play my scam and fraudulent activity I'm not surprised that those naira land mod haven't ban this account yet cause they I logged in from USA but sooner or later they will ban and hide this post but they are too late cause I know how to deal with them henceforth they can never ban me again so if you're with me on this download H. O. L. A and open any of your apps or any of your browser through it and you will never be detected on any restrictions don't download the latest version cause it doesn't do the job thank me later I'm off to get my self another nairaland account and I'm registering as a females cause its fun the more they ban the more I open na me and them go tire
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd November 2014 by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
tr3y:

We should and we would if not for that small boy called smalling.
lol... no mind the guy jare, English players no sabi anything..
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd November 2014 by IdJack(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2014
ManU with all the Best players they claim they have are still struggling .... EPL FA is not on their side again. What a world! sorry ...prepare for Relegation
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd November 2014 by johnstar(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2014
jamesjake369:
I was creating a topic before I could finish typing those pigs called nairaland mod/admin removed it

the topic is "make your self invisible to the pigs called nairaland admin/mod"

I have about 28 nairaland accounts but they always get a ban each time I post as soon as I get a ban I quickly open another one under 1minute but before I could make a post I will see a message saying "sorry you can't do that right now try again in few minutes" wtf I never knew they know its same person through the IP or whatever but I'm an international internet fraudster and there is no dating site that I haven't registered with they can't ban because I know how to deal with them I thought naira land is different I don't know they can also detect IP whatever like the dating site where I use to play my scam and fraudulent activity I'm not surprised that those naira land mod haven't ban this account yet cause they I logged in from USA but sooner or later they will ban and hide this post but they are too late cause I know how to deal with them henceforth they can never ban me again so if you're with me on this download H. O. L. A and open any of your apps or any of your browser through it and you will never be detected on any restrictions don't download the latest version cause it doesn't do the job thank me later I'm off to get my self another nairaland account and I'm registering as a females cause its fun the more they ban the more I open na me and them go tire
na ur self u dey do na, nd d more seun kip gtn paid

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool - (2 - 1) On 15th July 2020 / EFL Cup Semi-Final: Chelsea vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 10th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.