Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming (7944 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / What Business Can I Do With 20K That Will Make Me Like 1K To 2K Daily / What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by Jayclinics(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
I just dont know what to do with the 20k. But the only thing my mind has told me lately is just to invest it into something. Something less time consuming bcoz of my studies nd something that can yield me income every month no matter how small. I need your suggestions pls. Thank u.
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
Well, U Cn Try Buyin Voucher Cards Of Various Networks In Bulk, U Cn Sell It To Some Retail Outlet B4 U Go To Class And Sell Transfer Cards, Dnt Sell It On Credit As Dt Cn Ruin Dt Litu Biz.
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by Ploy(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
You can sell black market fuel
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
photocopying business. U would ae glad u did

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
Register with us at Gaurapad Charities Inc. A charity company in Nigeria with Nigerian activists as foundation members like Charlieboy, Akin and Pawpaw, Former Zambian president Kenneth Kauda, Kanayo and the likes under the visionary of the Chairman(ceo) Bolaji Rosiji. The company currently promotes a business support program -Empowerment Award where you can do business with the company from anywhere you are.
And do you know what? You only register with jusu NGN4000 only. Contact me for more info >>bb pins-7E269F0E or tel-08064617910, 08188872682
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by Helebims(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
To avoid been scammed by the faceless&tricky yahoo boys,there is only one genuine business i can recommend to you. Check it here&thank me later. www.netbiznaija.com/nairawealthideas
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by mammass001: 12:49am On Oct 26, 2014
I base in the United Kingdom, I have been selling on konga and kaymu of recent . I sell wristwatches there. wristwatch you will buy for 2ok will make double or more in a months. I have tried it on kaymu and konga is working for me. for more info, you can contact me on mousecommunicationsplus@gmail.com i will give u more info. put you number there so that i can call u.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by iykepromotions: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2014
OP be very CAREFUL here so that some people don't collect or waste the little you have. you will get some dangerous advice here.
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by Iyfy4real: 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
OP don't mind some pple here that are asking u to buy one thing or the other from them.U can go the market,buy. Clean ok clothes and sell to students in their hostels.
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by dammyklein(f): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sup OP...base on ur Question.a bizness that doesn't require much of ur time with less dan 10k...follow d link below nd get bck here for ur opinion abt it..http://smartbusinessonly.com/naijaoffer/?ap_id=paydubmmo2809
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by iykepromotions: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
iykepromotions:
OP be very CAREFUL here so that some people don't collect or waste the little you have. you will get some dangerous advice here.
yea i mean what i said. just check out my signa... and see the wonders only 2% of that your money will perform within 6 months. you can get involved now and start seeing result or you can keep on asking questions. the ball is in your court
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by hebronconcept: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
CASH IN CASSAVA BUSINESS SEMINAR COUNT DOWN!!!!!!!!! 6DAYS TO GO
AMAZING!,
Do you know there is WEALTH IN AGRO BUSINESS?
Do you know that you can MAKE OVER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA MONTHLY doing cassava business?
Do you also know that the federal government and bank of industry are establishing six (6) cassava mills in the country?
All these are business opportunities created by the cassava revolution has led to increased local investments in the cassava plantations, cassava tubers supply and cassava processing industry such as the cassava glucose syrup factory which requires 132,000 metric tones of fresh cassava tubers annually to produce 26,000 metric tones of glucose syrup. There is also the cassava processing factories for flour, and starch in various parts of the country. This has created a growing local demand for cassava tubers,
in this seminar you will be exposed to
Investment Opportunities in Cassava tubers production, opportunity to substantially improve your investment success, eliminate costly errors and take complete control of your financial destiny
Investment Opportunities in Cassava flour & Cassava bread production: The federal Government has banned the importation of wheat you will be instructed on how to produce or source for high quality cassava flour for bread and other confectioneries
Cassava Farm establishment, cultivation and Management techniques for successful production
Mixed Cropping Plans for cassava production powerful inside secrets that can transform your cassava farm into a powerful "money magnet as you can make extra money by planting other crops in your farm.
Potentials in adding value to cassava products eg Starch, Ethanol, Glucose, Glue and Livestock Feed
Branded Gari Production from cassava with Vitamin A Fortification: You can choose to explore the local markets and Sell to busy office executives, professionals, high net worth individuals, caterers, food vendors and other food service providers. you can also supply supermarkets, shops, restaurants, canteens, eateries, etc
Bonuses
1 Contacts of Cassava tubers buyers
2 FINANCE or CAPITAL OPTION (#300,000- #500,000) for those without initial capital (NO COLLATERAL). This facility is OPTIONAL
3 Exposure to other agro commodity business eg cashew nut, palm kernel nut, soyabeans, maize, surghum etc

4 How to get a land lease for just N5,000 or buy an ACRE for #250,000
5 A private university in NIGERIA that gives FULL SCHOLARSHIP to study AGRICULTURE, I mean TUITION FREE
Seminar date: Saturday, 1/11/2014
Venue: Oshodi Apapa Expressway via Iyana Itire b/stop
Time: 10am ( no African time )
Registration fees: five thousand naira only (#5,000)
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title CASSAVA RICHES
Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call 08033702558
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by hebronconcept: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
CASH IN CASSAVA BUSINESS SEMINAR COUNT DOWN!!!!!!!!! 6DAYS TO GO
AMAZING!,
Do you know there is WEALTH IN AGRO BUSINESS?
Do you know that you can MAKE OVER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA MONTHLY doing cassava business?
Do you also know that the federal government and bank of industry are establishing six (6) cassava mills in the country?
All these are business opportunities created by the cassava revolution has led to increased local investments in the cassava plantations, cassava tubers supply and cassava processing industry such as the cassava glucose syrup factory which requires 132,000 metric tones of fresh cassava tubers annually to produce 26,000 metric tones of glucose syrup. There is also the cassava processing factories for flour, and starch in various parts of the country. This has created a growing local demand for cassava tubers,
in this seminar you will be exposed to
Investment Opportunities in Cassava tubers production, opportunity to substantially improve your investment success, eliminate costly errors and take complete control of your financial destiny
Investment Opportunities in Cassava flour & Cassava bread production: The federal Government has banned the importation of wheat you will be instructed on how to produce or source for high quality cassava flour for bread and other confectioneries
Cassava Farm establishment, cultivation and Management techniques for successful production
Mixed Cropping Plans for cassava production powerful inside secrets that can transform your cassava farm into a powerful "money magnet as you can make extra money by planting other crops in your farm.
Potentials in adding value to cassava products eg Starch, Ethanol, Glucose, Glue and Livestock Feed
Branded Gari Production from cassava with Vitamin A Fortification: You can choose to explore the local markets and Sell to busy office executives, professionals, high net worth individuals, caterers, food vendors and other food service providers. you can also supply supermarkets, shops, restaurants, canteens, eateries, etc
Bonuses
1 Contacts of Cassava tubers buyers
2 FINANCE or CAPITAL OPTION (#300,000- #500,000) for those without initial capital (NO COLLATERAL). This facility is OPTIONAL
3 Exposure to other agro commodity business eg cashew nut, palm kernel nut, soyabeans, maize, surghum etc

4 How to get a land lease for just N5,000 or buy an ACRE for #250,000
5 A private university in NIGERIA that gives FULL SCHOLARSHIP to study AGRICULTURE, I mean TUITION FREE
Seminar date: Saturday, 1/11/2014
Venue: Oshodi Apapa Expressway via Iyana Itire b/stop
Time: 10am ( no African time )
Registration fees: five thousand naira only (#5,000)
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title CASSAVA RICHES
Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call 08033702558
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by ikbtn: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
If u wanna invest den I believe ull love to invest on this company called dbm mastermind africa, I neva believed that I could invest online and make money, not until a friend of mine told me about it and I decided to give it a try and to my greatest surprise I made almost triple of wat I invested nd I withdrew it, I tell u ma broda dbm, is awesome, it's something worth giving a try to. I'm a student as well and dis has made my schooling life easier. I'll advice u give it a try, incase u interested just send me a mail ikbtn@yahoo.com and I'll give u d procedures on how to go bout it, dnt let dis opportunity pass u o.
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by sccofield(m): 1:05am On Oct 27, 2014
hello you can invest in bulk sms, Since your a student, the bulk sms market is readily available. And you can make serious money from bulk sms for life. For more information on bulks sms, coaching, mentoring etc you can contact me whatsapp 07062359125
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by jovalkom(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2014
Ploy:
You can sell black market fuel

how dem dey do dat one abeg yarn me
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by Ploy(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2014
jovalkom:

how dem dey do dat one abeg yarn me

Ah ah! You think I de joke?
Buy recharge card of different networks and start selling

Or
take a jerry can to a nearby filling station, give the attendant like 100 naira egunje and buy. Take it home and start selling a litre 150 naira as against 97 naira you bought it.
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2014
OP be carefull
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2014
iykepromotions:

A word is a enough for the wise.
Here is not a good place to get advice on financial matters.
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by Jayclinics(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
sccofield:
hello you can invest in bulk sms, Since your a student, the bulk sms market is readily available. And you can make serious money from bulk sms for life. For more information on bulks sms, coaching, mentoring etc you can contact me whatsapp 07062359125
i have added u on whatsapp
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by Jayclinics(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
kaybiel2u:
Well, U Cn Try Buyin Voucher Cards Of Various Networks In Bulk, U Cn Sell It To Some Retail Outlet B4 U Go To Class And Sell Transfer Cards, Dnt Sell It On Credit As Dt Cn Ruin Dt Litu Biz.
I dont like d idea of selling cards, the profit doesn't worth d hardwork.
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by vivalively: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
Good day everyone,

My dear, I advise you to do GRC business today. Yes! everyone deserves a multiple streams of income both employed and unemployed. Hence, I present to you Goldmine Resource Business.

A Sneak into Goldmine
Goldmine Resource Center is a mentoring and empowering center for grooming aspiring entrepreneurs and ambitious individual with relevant information and finances for their projects and businesses.

Goldmine will teach you how to turn small investment to huge returns. You will learn the mystery of turning an investment of 25dollars to over 200,000 dollars in less than 3 months with ease.

Goldmine runs three programs: Fund Cooperative, Entrepreneurship Mentoring and My Business & 1.
How Goldmine Fund Cooperative works.

Fund Cooperative has two phases and each phase has three levels that needs to be completed by a member.

Step 1- Register with 25dollars (N4000), pay directly to the person introducing you to this program.

Diamond Level 1– Register 3 persons, who will also pay their registration fees directly to you in your local bank account, earning you $75(N12, 000) with ease.

Diamond Level 2 – Keep $25 (4,000) from your earning & pay $50 (N8, 000) to your second level upline, this enables you receive $50 each from 9 downlines in your team, earning you $450 (72k)

Diamond Level 3 – Keep $200(32k) & pay $200 (32k) to your third level upline and also with pay an admin and mentoring fees of 50dollars. 27 people in your third level downlines will contribute a total of $5700(N840, 000) to you. This can happen in less than one or two weeks.
This ends Diamond level and ushers you into platinum.

Platinum level is a place of rest as no other work is needed. You reap higher returns from the work you did in Diamond level. The same team you have built in Diamond will make their contribution payment to you.

Platinum Level 1– From the earning from Diamond level, keep $3700 (592,000) & pay $2000 (320k) to again your direct upline. This makes you eligible to receive $2000 from each of your 3 direct downlines, earning you $6,000 (960k).

Platinum level 2– keep $3500(560k) & pay $2500 (400k) to your second level upline, then your second level downlines will pay 2500 each to you, earning you a total of $22,500(N3,6m).

Platinum Level 3 – keep $15,000 (N2,4m)& save $7500 (1,2m) by paying your third level upline and the big one, 27 of your third level downline will payment $7500 each, earning you $202,500(32.4m) which u will keep all to yourelf.

Other Benefits:
Free Website
Only an initial investment of $25
Raise funds for your business and enjoy financial freedom
Enjoy monthly Business development trainings and seminars.
Learn the ABC of growing a successful world class business.
Participate in the leadership reward plan and receive gifts such as Brand New Cars, Travels, Cash Rewards and Electronics.
Receive your money paid directly into your local bank account.
Attend quarterly membership award parties.
Receive free business consultation and professional advice.
Have the opportunities of meeting successful entrepreneurs and new friends.
Make your business global by advertising on the platform.
Enjoy free educational materials.

log on to for more info www.goldmineresources.com and like us on facebook

Interested persons should call Linda on 08022850625
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by Jayclinics(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
mammass001:
I base in the United Kingdom, I have been selling on konga and kaymu of recent . I sell wristwatches there. wristwatch you will buy for 2ok will make double or more in a months. I have tried it on kaymu and konga is working for me. for more info, you can contact me on mousecommunicationsplus@gmail.com i will give u more info. put you number there so that i can call u.
Do u mean i buy 1 wrist watch for 20k?
Re: Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming by Pentagon1993(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2019
radiokilla:
photocopying business. U would ae glad u did
Elaborate on this please.

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Market For Tilapia Fish / A Rating Of Nigerian Banks By The Africa Report / Top 10 Problems Of Large Scale Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.