Stats: 3,195,391 members, 7,958,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

D'banj Strikes Mouth Watering Deal With Apple - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Strikes Mouth Watering Deal With Apple (698 Views)

Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club / 5 Star Kcee Signs Mouth Watering Deal With Air Peace Airline / Wizkid Shuns MTN Ambassodor Renewal For Glo Mouth Watering Deal (2) (3) (4)

D'banj Strikes Mouth Watering Deal With Apple by lovelyronke20(f): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dapo Oyebanjo, famously known as D'Banj or Banglee has confirmed that he indeed has a deal with multi-millionaire company, Apple, which involves making a musical movie about his 10-year journey as a musician.

In a telephone interview with Beat FM presenters, Olisa Adinua and Maria, the Koko master who called in from Los Angeles said: ‘Most people have the wrong impression that Dr Dre was the one that signed me, but the contract I have says ‘APPLE’ and to take it further, my management, DKM Media in conjunction with Apple is working on a musical movie. I’m going to act in the movie and play the role of D’banj.’

On that note, the Eja-nla crooner is currently taking acting lessons in preparation for the role and when asked why he needed to take acting lessons since he was simply playing the role of D’banj in the movie, he said: ‘Yes o, I’m currently taking acting lessons, initially, I didn’t know I would need acting lessons to play myself in the movie but they want to make it very professional and very well done.'

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/29714/52/dbanj-strikes-mouth-watering-deal-with-apple.html

http://www.temisblog.com

Re: D'banj Strikes Mouth Watering Deal With Apple by englishmart(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bullshit!

So the deal no get price abi?

Re: D'banj Strikes Mouth Watering Deal With Apple by Rikidony(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
SO WHAT angry

Re: D'banj Strikes Mouth Watering Deal With Apple by icebebe(f): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lol I really dnt beliv dis

Re: D'banj Strikes Mouth Watering Deal With Apple by OlisahMETU: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
This Nigga keeps flying higher. Weldone bro! cool

Music: Tyga - Make It Work (prod. By Sap) / Photos: Rihanna Goes Completely Nude For Her Latest Cover Shoot. / Khloe Kardashian And French Montana Split For Second Time

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8