Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ever Mistakenly Transferred Airtime To Someone Else? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Mistakenly Transferred Airtime To Someone Else? (575 Views)

Newly Discovered Transparent Fish That Can Kill If taken mistakenly / #pragchallenge For Nairalanders – Win #2,000 Airtime To Any Network! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Mistakenly Transferred Airtime To Someone Else? by J0nyb0y(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Let me keep the ball rolling..
There was this day i wanted to transfer 400# Mtn to my second line.. (I use the USSD code so it dosnt ask me for verification.) I did a mistake in the number, instead of 9 i wrote 8, i was expecting the alert on the other line, after 10mins and nothing happened checked and nothing was there, it was already deducted from the other line, checked the text and saw my mistake. I called the number and a woman picked it, told her i mistakenly transferred airtime to her and she was like she would check, i later called back, the rest was history... She didnt pickup.
Share Your experiencies nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

No More Okadafg To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide / Which Child Is More Difficult To Raise? / To The Only God, With A United Voice #theexperiencelagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.