Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Build A Business With NGN4000 Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Build A Business With NGN4000 Today (606 Views)

Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' / You Build A Business By Creating Value. Not By Chasing Dreams Of Large Wealth. / I Started This Business With Only #3000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build A Business With NGN4000 Today by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
[img][/img]
Regardless of age, experience, education or race
Low overheads and labor costs
Local, regional, global
No limit, develops value over time
Portable wherever you go
Wealth, health, happiness, security
Low investment; low risk
Register with us at Gaurapad Charities Inc. A charity company in Nigeria with Nigerian activists as foundation members like Charlieboy, Akin and Pawpaw, Former Zambian president Kenneth Kauda, Kanayo and the likes under the visionary of the Chairman(ceo) Bolaji Rosiji. The company currently promotes a business support program -Empowerment Award where you can do business with the company from anywhere you are.
And do you know what? You only register with jusu NGN4000 only. Contact me for more info >>bb pins-7E269F0E or tel-08064617910, 08188872682.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can I Transfer Money From My Nigeria Bank To Payoneer / Make $20 Daily. Real Cash Of $20 Into Your Bank Acct. / Bring Dubai To Ur Door Step In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.